UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Belt up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Belt up Reply with quote

Hey Annee,
Whilst i do still have my original 'Luton Belt' for special occasions, i remember lending you my flat and pyramid studded belt that i got from Seditionaries about 20 years ago. The local Constabulary are constantly telling me to pull my trousers up,or is that socks, and i wondered if you've still got it, as winter approaches again, and i tend to get cold legs !.............J x.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay

Check out the Luton Belts thread...I still have mine. As I recall I probably hit you with it at Sarah Voss' party when you were with Natasha Ashcroft. I might have blitzed my brain at times but the memory still speaks to me. Peeling an orange and then telling me you were peeling your skin sent me into a massive trip at Glastonbury.

Glad to know you are still alive. Did that parrot or cockawhotsit that used to crap on your Dad's head live into the 80s!

Mr T
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Parrots. Reply with quote

Parrots and Punks are obviously an endangerd species. But, what he living putrescent violet hogshit is a "COCKWATSIT"? It sounds amazing and I want one. Can u enlighten me?
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: mr t Reply with quote

I remember that glastonbury incident well i'm afraid , it's in my book. Sorry about that, never meant to freak you out, i think we thought everything was fun then, and always would be, silly sods. I remember miss ashcrofts party, but gladly not being twatted by your belt. If you did i probably deserved it - me and birds eh? J x.
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject: cockawhatsit Reply with quote

Aha, now Frank's intrigued ! That fuckin cockawhatsit, it did live on onto the eighties, but quite how i'm not sure. It sure had a hard life from a bunch of casualties like us, so did the cats. I think they were more stoned than the rottweiller, bless him. A dog named Grolsch, wasn't that a Johnny Cash song ? x.
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Look here cockawotsit Reply with quote

Quote:
Glad to know you are still alive. Did that parrot or cockawhotsit that used to crap on your Dad's head live into the 80s!

I'm more confused now than ever. Are you sure that cockwatsit has an "a" in the middle?
If so then I've been barking up the proverbial. You must be refering to the Cornish Cockawatsit, not the Chilterns "cockwatsit" A totally different species of moorhen, but of course you would know all this technical stuff. I bow to your extensive knowledge on the matter, and will henceforth spell it with an "a"!
frankforthright
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Belt Up Reply with quote

back to the subject of belts, I used to get a bit worried when the belts sterted whirling. It was always rather tribal and the locals might have got the wrong idea and either fled, or worse, lay into the band at any moment. If you needed that much exitement, you'd take up slalem downhill ski-ing, I think. But looking back it seems all quite jolly. At least there weren't so much sh*t going on as today. I mean it was all Queensbury rules compared to the new Century we're in. At least then you could feel a rebel and make a stand in some way against the decay around Now we have to swim in it.
Thats why I've suggested a thread topic to collect some funny takes on the world around us. Drawings photos flash fanzine stuff original funny stuff that we probably all doodle with sometimes. It could be a little bus stop on the forum, to dip into and see whats come up. I hope readers contribute. Yeah, I know I'm asking for a Ton of filth and so on, but hey we can always censor. Yes ve have the power....
http://www.ukdecay.co.uk/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=326

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: