UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shock, Horror, Luton is a shithole, hold the front page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin/Bedford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Shock, Horror, Luton is a shithole, hold the front page Reply with quote

Luton is a dump, a human cesspit of mixed cultures and urban decay. The whole facade of the town centre is one of a concrete architectual nightmare. A planners wet dream gone wrong. The place stinks, of grease, stale beer, curry, traffic pollution, and despair. The Arndale centre is like a scene out of the zombie films, streams of tracksuited fatties wandering up and down with no purpose. They are not here to shop, and buy, they are here to steal, and mill around. From the smelly old train station they come, shuttle up from the high rise flats in Leagrave, smoking fags, wearing hoodies, and doing the gansta walk bro. Ha ! They should change the name to Apathy Town. Most of the football support comes from outside Luton - Bedford, Ampthill, Flitwick, Cranfield etc, it does`nt deserve a football team of any merit. As for gigs ? Well, ha, excuse me, but I went to many a gig in Luton, back in the 80s, but I dont know where you lot were hiding, but half the time, it was just me and a handful of others watching the bands. Woodstock it was not. The last time I was there, I went to see Bad Manners play outside the Arndale centre to celebrate St.Georges day. Another poor showing by the Luton public, again, where were you all ? Still looking through your scrapbooks, or helping out at the school jumble sale ? I walked through the Arndale and up to the football ground. If anything the town has got worse. Asian kids are running around Bury Park bare foot amoungst the piss and needles. Ok, Bedford is a shithole as well, so is Peterborough, Rushden, Northampton, and every other shitty little English town. But like it or not, Luton is the king turd stinking on the crap mound of shiitty urban towns. Im just a peasant in the big shitty. Ha.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you're just a cunt. You even admit to travelling to a town you despise to see shite like bad manners, outside a shopping centre ! ?
Justin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I am a cunt, whats your excuse.
dahei
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a human cesspit of mixed cultures

whats you're excuse for that comment justin ... i see a racsist remark .

whats going on here? are you the one remaining member of the bedford nazi party...

i think we should be told ???
Justin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear....well that did`nt take long to be thrown into the mix did it. Careful what you say my friend, but for the sake of any misunderstanding, no I am not, never have, and never will be. Any political ideology (I can name a few) that encourages the murder of young children, and the rape of a woman, or can justify the murder of millions is to be despised. As Jello Biafra once put it, the real nazis run your schools.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: