UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to set up cubase project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Music Production questions and answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: How to set up cubase project Reply with quote

When I open cubase i have to go through all the motions of shwing it where my audio folders are and select which template i want, Can anyone tell me how to get it to open at previous project ready to go without having to click about 4 things before it will start. Mant thanks PJ. Very Happy
spono

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Cubase project settings for boot-up! Reply with quote

Cubase project settings for boot-up!
Quote:
When I open cubase i have to go through all the motions of shwing it where my audio folders are and select which template i want, Can anyone tell me how to get it to open at previous project ready to go without having to click about 4 things before it will start. Mant thanks PJ.
re your question

yes this can be done go to 'file', 'prefferences', when you get the popup window, choose 'General' then clik the 'on Startup' pop up,..you get several options....If you want you can choose for example 'open last project'....so when you boot up cubase it will also load up the last song you working on!

There are other options here to find out what they do, you can clik the 'help' button at the bottom left hand corner of the 'prefferences' window!

good luck! Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers spono,

i think it ma problem with my computer.
i save the last project and set it to open at last project but when i start sx it always prompts me to show it where my audio files are and whcih tempate i want I want it to open right where i left off last time arrggg.
cul8rs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Music Production questions and answers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: