UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pokers c.d out now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinkpoker

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:16 am    Post subject: pokers c.d out now Reply with quote

well at long last the pokers have finally released there debut 13 track c.d..strap on disasters and other rock'n'roll lies is released on there own ultra a.d label it is limited to 100 copies (gonna try and get it released on vinyl) to find out more check out www.thepokers.co.uk Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. I've ordered one Blink. Hope it gets here soon. Very Happy
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: cd Reply with quote

hello Blink,
I remember coming round to your place for that audition, with Annee and Ruth there. 'Narcissus' was the track that i remember, I can still remember the riff. Couldn't play it then though, i only played with one finger in those days as i recall ! You were called Screaming blue murder, i had just left State of Shock, after supporting The Subhumans. So what's on your new cd then, or do i have to buy it to find out ! J x.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got Blink's cd yesterday, and spent all last night at work listening to it. Not going to try and write a review, cos I'm illiterate. But I must say, it kicks ass. Nice one Blink and the boys.
This is certainly a cd that's worth a place in anybodys punk collection.
Sometimes I think it's only me, you Jay, and Blink (who's computer is down yet again. I know cos I spoke to him last night), that are regular users of the friends section here.
So Jay, and maybe anyone who has dropped in here by accident, BUY THIS CD! It's maximum punk rock 'n' roll at its best.

Blink, do I get my money now? Smile

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the kind words bugsy..jay i remember narcissus as well i've got a photo lurking around somewhere of you annee and myself it was just after screaming blue murder split up i think we were gonna call the band fetish!!!!on to the pokers if you like bands like the ramones,saints lurkers and newer bands like rip-offs ,new bomb turks.oblivians etc.then you should like the pokers buy one see what you think!!!i'm also doing a stooges cover band we did our first gig last week and went down a storm i've switched to playing bass for this band not got a definite name yet possibly gonna be shake appeal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: POKERS CD Reply with quote

THE POKERS CD AVAILABLE HERE!

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got your comp fixed again then Blink. What was up with it this time?

(whispers, "log in Blinky") Very Happy
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Narcissus Reply with quote

Morning Campers ! I can play it now, and do as part of my finger warm ups ( Oooh Mrs ! )
Mmm.. Annee.....I'd Like to see that Photo.
Funnily enough, speaking of photo's, I have friend, Paul, who is now a globe trotting retired Paparazzi. I was round his place a few years ago, going through some old shots, and there, in black and white, at the head of a march, carrying a banner, in some woods was BLINK ! I don't recall why he was there, probably with some local paper friend of his, but i think he spoke to you at the time. I shall see him in the next month or so ,and see if he's still got a print of it.... J x.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: