UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I am talking out of my rectrum again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: I am talking out of my rectrum again Reply with quote

Not only is Luton a shithole, its full of boring middleclass twats, who work in offices, kiss arse, and talk shite.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Justin, oh Justin ... but that's all I've got Reply with quote

That's as maybe but none of them are as inane as you.

I bet it took you a while to work out that torrent of abuse ... and for what?

I suggest posting profanities on a forum is merely the actions of a sad and lonely individual.

Get a life!
Alan
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need to talk Justinnnnnnnnn..
love and kickings , Alan
blinkpoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alan is it worth wasting breath over..i sense justin is a little envious of luton,lets face it what did bedford ever have to offer no scene unless you call a hand full of moronic slapheads a scene..no decent football team no decent venues in my 4 years living in luton i only went to bedford twice..enough said..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blink et al - this Justin is a c**t, a big girly c**t at that with a name like Justin
anee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Bedford Reply with quote

Blink be fair! Some good did come out of Bedford - The Condemed, Tantra, Driv & Sue, Bard (but he was Apsley Guise really). Can't think of a lot else, it was an ok place - if you didn't bump into any slap headed ones...
I have been catching up and this guy seems a moron of the first degree, how sad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: