UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

corpus christi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sean k

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: corpus christi Reply with quote

does anyone know how uk decay came to be on the corpus christi label?
is there a complete corpus christi discography anywhere?
thanks,

sean
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as i understood it , corpus christi was basically crass records by a different name , used for bands who maybe didn't want to be seen as a "crass band". apart from uk decay , the only other band i definitely know was on corpus christi was the cravats , i'm pretty sure the "cravats in toytown" lp was on this label. maybe there were some more acts on it too , but i can't think of any right now.

p
seank

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks paul for your reply. i'm not sure i was clear enough in my original post, i am actually a huge crass/crass records fan dating from 1979 onwards (maybe i shoudn't have let that out, shows my age!Wink.
the cravats did release a couple of things on the corpus christi label (the lp was 'the colossal tunes out') as well as bands such as the fits and annie anxiety. i'm trying to find a definitive discography for the label but no matter how hard i try i just can't get hold of one. so if anyone else has any other info. if they could please let me know?
thanks,

sean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: