UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unique RITUAL pics!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Unique RITUAL pics! Reply with quote

Unique RITUAL pics!

Ritual: Birmingham UK: Golden Eagle 16.2.83
Pics. courtesy of Paul Rab John.

Click the image above to view 4 stunning rare photo's of RITUAL
taken by Paul in Febuary 1983 in Birmingham UK.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i hope these pix are of interest , been meaning to dig them out for ages and finally got round to it. looks like there's a lot of interest in ritual as the thread in the forum has been looked at over 1200 times , now people can see what they look like (!) . i'm only partly joking here , there seems to be virtually nothing about them on the web and i couldn't see any other photos at all. so enjoy.

this gig was really good , the golden eagle was an upstairs room over a pub in central brum , this was where all the southern death cult / violets / play dead / sex gang type bands played in 83/84 , sadly it got bulldozed shortly afterwards and the tin can took over as the venue for this "scene" (though that was a great venue too).

can't recall too much of this gig , it was supporting sex gang i guess shortly after "song and legend" got released. i really enjoyed both bands , shame i never got to see ritual again but at least i remembered the camera. nice to see errol wearing the same shirt as in the queensway hall in excelsis gig , obviously a lucky one Smile p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In Excelsis General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: