UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

in exclesis on DVD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: in exclesis on DVD Reply with quote

(pasted in from another thread)

I've seen the Goth Daze DVD. The quality is shifting from track to track, being both commersial promo videos as well as primitive live recordings, but the selection of bands make it well worth buying anyway.
Where else would you be able to see Ghost Dance, In Exelsis, Ausgang, Flesh for Lulu, Bone Orchard, Marionettes.....

Full track list & ordering info here: http://www.cherryred.co.uk/dvd/crdvd38_various.htm

/////well i've not seen this myself but i'm tempted. i loved ausgang too , there was another great underrated band. similar kind of following around birmingham as UKDK had around luton and i had some good times at ausgang gigs after i'd moved to sunny brum.

great to get some UKDK stuff out on DVD too , shame those cherry red guys couldn't have got a clip to include on "goth daze". werewolf would have closed it beautifully Very Happy p
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i just got a free months membership of one of these "postal DVD rental" clubs and , whatdyaknow, they had this DVD in stock.

well , on the positive side , the in excelsis clip is great. and so is the ausgang one. but most of the others are really cheap n nasty videos (low budget , low quality) , it's pretty hard work sitting through it all. real shame that this is the best they could pull together , there must be some amazing footage of 82/83 era bands but they've got virtually nothing from then at all. i'd recommend caution before lumping out £15 on this.

my brother in law reckons that it isn't too difficult to bypass the protection software on these discs so i will try to get a copy of this to werewolf to maybe stream on the site , it'd look really nice.

p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In Excelsis General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: