UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matthew Parker - are you there?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarkJeremy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:42 am    Post subject: Matthew Parker - are you there? Reply with quote

Twisted Evil Mattie - it's Mark - I figure I'll eventually find you here. I hope so. I've missed you often over the last 17 years. Fond memories of great bands, hitch-hiking up and down the country bombed out of our heads on tuinol and cider.........................those were the days.
I hope I find you here.

-=MARK=-

Bedford Bauhaus Crew
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Welcome Mark Jeremy! Reply with quote

Welcome Mark Jeremy!
Sorry its not your mate here but nice one for joining and posting up yer profile!
As time goes by and the numbers of visitors grow, we are sure the chances of you comming back into contact with your friend will increase.
Thats one of the purposes of this Forum.
If anyone is reading this and knows of 'Mattie's' whereabouts, please point them in this Forum/websites direction! That way we may be able to help 'Mattie' and his mate become reunited!
The same goes for anyone else out there! Post your 'Profile' up here in this Forum, tell your mates about it! in this way, 'The Tribe' ( or just old friends!) can be reunited.
We will keep up your postings for as long as possible but we are sure the numbers will grow over time, therefore it would be wise to check back now and again and update your post with any further clues that may help finding and reuniting 'lost friends'!
Best of luck Mark Jeremy! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Matty P

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised
You found me at last, I've sent you a personal reply, what a shocker. Great to see this site best days of my life and all that....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: