UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Patron Saints

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trogskin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: The Patron Saints Reply with quote

To anybody that is interested, The Patron Saints are playing at The Wishing Well in Bletchley on Sat. 19th Feb. & at The Cock in Edmonton Nth. London on 26th Feb. For more info. contact Trog on 07759460688 Guy with axe Rock ya Vomit
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: patron saint Reply with quote

Hey Trogg, i bumped into Jimmy the other day, said it's all going well for your band. Did Daryl see himself in the photo on 'where's your old leather jacket' ? along with me and bone and co. ? hang loose baby x.
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: old leather jackets Reply with quote

i have loads of pictures of daryl in his jacket and trogg and bone and all the boys playing football in the rec i will try and send them to you jay. hey trogg i'm sorry i didn't get to see you when i was home maybe next time. i 'll try and stay in touch better. take care love tracey
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: photo's Reply with quote

Hi Tracey,
I remember those saturdays. Jumping over the fence from the rec. to swim in the pool at the old school, Dave trying to hide his belly button ! Send the pics to Spon, i'll get to see them there. Thankyou. J x.
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: photos Reply with quote

hey jay i have a bunch that i am going to scan and send(learned how to this weekend) i also have some of jake hale and the lu7 skins etc and am going to send them all and you guys choose the ones you want to post but ant copies you want of the others feel free. take care tracey
tracey rollings
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: where is trog? Reply with quote

jay if you read this sorry i haven't sent the pictures yet i'm bloody useless i will try to get it done this weekend. also if anyone sees trog tell him to get in touch i missed him when i came home but mum and dad saw him play at the wheatsheaf the following weekend.love to old leighton buzzard Embarassed
jay w.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: pics Reply with quote

hello tracey, no problem. It'll be Spon who does the sorting as it's his site. i still have loads of photo's to sort out as well. Sometimes i find it hard to dig out and trawl through the past that has lain hidden in boxes for 24 years or so. I don't live in it but when i do get round to it, i enjoy it just the same.
Yeah baby x.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: