UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uk decay on ebay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dee Generate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:38 am    Post subject: Uk decay on ebay Reply with quote

Noticed that Mick Mercer is selling a hand written note from Abbo to him on ebay, i think it was starting off at Ģ4.99. I have a postcard from my Grandma, and note for the milkman if anyones interested.
D
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet if you offer a fiver you'll "win" that too Wink
paulb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isnt [/i]the dee generate posting is it? Not the one, formally of eater that is now living in northampton and who has a generous twp page article about him in this saturdays Chronicle? Come on, dont be shy, let us have the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: The Real Dee Generate Reply with quote

No that guys a fake, I am the real Dee Generate, see me at the Railway Winchester Sunday 13/11
mickmercer
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi! - it's a nice item, and the reason I am selling stuff is I have foolishly launched myself into writing several books, where I am having to spend a ludicrous amount tracking things down (especially on one book, about bootlegs), therefore I am selling nearly everything I have, and will end up with an entirely different collection by the end of it all.

As I sit here now I find myself surrounded by things by Wire, The Damned, Cortinas, Saints...even Crass demos picked up this week. It's no use regretting having started, I have to plunge onwards....

In a year or so I should have enough to create an utterly bizarre tome.
D,

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, but if a single note costs a fiver, how much will the book be ;-)

Regarding bootlegs, doesn't all this file-swapping thing remind you of the "Home Taping Is Killing Music" warnings 20 plus years ago. It seems to me that the "home taping/bootlegging/file sharing mentality is what keeps music interesting and innovative, whilst, the poor old multinationals and some of their most copied musicians have got richer and richer... and have made a pretty good attempt to comatose music (killing it was a bit of an exageration in the first place) themselves.

(sorry - just a rant - didn't mean to write the book for you mate).
deathrock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: UK Decay - Last Ever Gig, Live CD Reply with quote

Hi! Look at this, i canīt believe, he copied the NIGHTS FOR CELEBRATION -CD

Sellers discription!
(Luton`s finest, UK Decays last ever gig, recorded live at the Klubfoot, London December 30th 1982.

tracks - unwind, werewolf, dresden, barbarian, barbarians, sexual, stagestruck, rising from the dead, twist in the tale, unexpected guests, testament, black cat, uk decay, for my country, unwind, duel, jerusalem, mayday malady, shattered.

Cd is not a factory pressed cd, comes with sleeve & track listing in a plastic sleeve.)

Link: http://cgi.ebay.de/UK-Decay-Last-Ever-Gig-Live-CD-Crass-Bauhaus-Flux_W0QQitemZ180016322989QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2252QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Cheers
musicisloud

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: money for nothing Reply with quote

The cheek of it !!!!
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: gig of the year (1981)? Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/UK-DECAY-MARTIAN-DANCE-SUBWAY-SECT-DAF-LYCEUM-POSTER_W0QQitemZ140057483576QQihZ004QQcategoryZ29897QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

ok the guy is a clown for asking Ģ15 for a handbill , but sounds like a great gig ; spizz / DAF / subway sect / uk decay / martian dance. never saw any of those other 4 bands but really wish i had. spizz were the headliners but they must've struggled following that lot , they're probably the worst band there Wink

p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: