UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'The Chronic Outbursts'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bone-

Hello ! Hope you are well, and doing fine. Where are you now ? What have you done ? What are you in to now ? Seen any of the old LU7 crew- Jay, Tim, Phil F ? Willl you be at the 2nd UK Decay reunion in January ?

I'm living in Birmingham since September 1988...more action here than LB and Luton combined, cheaper than London, central to the UK for travel.
Three good reasons.

I like to believe I've still got that punk attitude... that was/is the most important aspect of it all.. My 47th birthday this month- eeek ! THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO KEEP GOING, BEING ACTIVE, DOING THE THINGS YOU ENJOY DOING, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. IT'S YOUR LIFE. [/u]
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: where am I? Reply with quote

well I've still been living a vagabond lifestyle,seen a bit of the world,had many interesting and varied occupations,sat naked atop mountains and fed fish from my hand on the bottom of the ocean.Have been living in and around Gloucester since 1993, like you I still maintain my punk ethics,still play in bands from time2time(haven't played live for 4or5 years)recently put some electronic projects on myspace.com/Tetragonone.Visited L.B. a couple of years ago and bumped into Gill and Selwyn,was saddened by the tragic passing of Dave,Wayne,Steve and an ever increasing list of LU7 friends and aquaintances.I consolled myself however,by remembering they were all fine people living exceptional lives.The candle that burns twice as bright,burns half as long.
Birmingham not too far,pretty sure I could make it over for a drink.Maybe your birthday?
like to make D.K. reunion in jan,just need to find out when and where it is first,keep in touch!
tracey rollings
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello again i haven't looked at the web site for a while so your first email had come through as private to me but then i went to the regular forum and looked at when you first got on incase i had missed you ages ago. please please stay in touch. i come home every couple of years so you better stay in touch so i can see you? whats your brother doing and do you ever hear from animal? i am so happy to hear from you you have no idea. love ya! tracey
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:02 pm    Post subject: messages etc. Reply with quote

Don't be suprised if you get messages coming from all over the place,I'm a computer retard with a short term memory problem.I see a new button,press it,then sit there slightly confused typing like a chimp on snot!As far as I remember Animal conformed and left the scene by the mid80's.Haven't spoke to Rob for 5yrs,at that time he was married with 3children and living in luton.
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bone, sorry I haven't got back to you, a combination of problems (goodness knows what) logging in then going away for 10 days....
My birthday has come and gone (for another year); Gloucester not too far from Birmingham on the train, no, but be warned - Phil Fletcher asked me to meet him a couple of years ago where he now lives- in the Banbury area- and I haven't done that yet...pathetic, I know.

The 2nd UK Decay Communities Reunion is on Saturday 27 January 2007 (this decade/century is flying by) at The Hat Factory, Luton. See further and ongoing information elsewhere on this website. I was at the first, in December 2005, where I met, among others, Jay, Gill, Spon- of course, having met up with him at an earlier occasion- Segovia, Eddie Branch, Daisy and other Luton-linked personages. I think a jolly good time was had by all. You can email me privately if you like at ianlee442004@yahoo.com. All the best.
tracey rollings
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:23 pm    Post subject: jay read this!! Reply with quote

jay do you remember tanya anderson dixon? while looking through the picture gallery i saw a picture of geoff green and i know that they were pretty close i think he lived at her place for a while.Do you have any idea where she went ? I went to school with her and always really liked her.I know that she was living with that old dude in Hockliffe street about opposite the police station but after a while she jst disappeared. any info?
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: tanya Reply with quote

hello tracey,
yes of course i remember tanya. i haven't seen her for ages but someone said they bumped into her earlier this year. I can ask one of the other LU7 punks about her when i see them if you like, going to the next dk reunion ? J x.
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tanya/LU7 punx Reply with quote

Hi Jay,
dont ask me mate I havent got a clue!
Good to know you and Arthur found each other.Explains the hair!!
See you at re-union in jan.
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: reunion Reply with quote

Aha, good morning Bone, How's it hanging ?
Guess Arthur explains a lot. love of music, loss of hair, being a secret hippie, and a large predisposition to drugs. Specially acid. Luckily i got over most of those years ago, though that's a matter of opinion.
Look forward to seeing you. J.x.
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: reunion Reply with quote

Morning Jay,hanging like a monkey in a tyre.Just came back from Waterstones,is this book of yours published ran out of ink while printing newsletter,would like a read.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: