UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siiiiiii - an original Goth band re-awakened! Amazing news

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickmercer
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Siiiiiii - an original Goth band re-awakened! Amazing news Reply with quote

The latest Siiiiiii news is that they’re already onto someone to do sleeves and CDs and new material is being written, as their enthusiasm has been awoken like Arthur’s dozing knights.

To find one of the original Goth bands, who never released anything, suddenly making their treasure trove available is like a Tutankhamen for this scene, and you can be in at the start! To check out the background read the Paul interview in THE MICK 22 – http://mickmercer.com/themick.html - and while I will update developments occasionally, naturally, including a review of the material that I currently have in a few days here, it will clearly be more satisfying for you to contact Paul Devine directly as getting info from the hoarest mouth will be better for you, and quicker. You’ll find him at deepvalleyorgasm@hotmail.com

Imagine a band with the subtlety of March Violets, the considered darkness of UK Decay, the warmer undercurrents of Danse Society, and better lyrics than any of them! It’s a taut Goth sound, but with a different take on most things, topped by these gracious and grave vocals. If the album had come out this year it would have been album of 2005, but it’s coming soon!

If Goth means anything to you, you need to know this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BALLS!!! I gave you the wrong email address - my fault.

It's deepvalleyorgasm@hotmail.co.uk - I just wasn't aware hotmail were dishing out co.uk addresses now.
scary girl
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic aren't they?
just received the other day their promo+cd with pics.

wish I could see them live...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: