UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luton bands
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Luton bands Reply with quote

Anyone remember Screaming Blue Murder from Luton?
blink poker

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:52 pm    Post subject: screaming blue murder Reply with quote

i don't believe this i just posted a reply about my old band the rattlesnakes well i used to play bass in screaming blue murder the other band members over the years we're alan hussey on guitar tracey on vocals then an shingler on vocal darryl on drums greg herbert on drums pilch on drums and paul goodwin on vocals.then the band split and i joined remnants then the rattlesnakes. my other claim to fame in luton was at the luton carnival when u.k decay played and the townies started on the punks well i managed to get on the front page of the local luton paper getting my head kicked in, the headline stated tattooed arms flail in sething hatred oh for the good old days.. Rolling Eyes
s*** s***

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Blink me old mate Reply with quote

is that you Blink! how the devil are you? where are you now? how are you now? How long is it since you left Luton? good to see you here!
u can get to me via the werewolf lotsarespect!
s*** s*** Rolling Eyes
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also remember you, Blink. I had my first veggy cookbook off you! That saw a lot of use.
Alan Hussey

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Hello Blink Reply with quote

How you doing, Still living up north?
blink poker

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear from you all ..i 've just about lost touch with all my old mates from luton ..ye Twisted Evil s alan i still live up north remember leicester,leicester we hate you well i still live there ..and i remember tony the hippy..i'm still trying to work out s*** s*** if anyone wants to get in touch do it via my band site www.thepokers.co.uk it would be cool to here from you all..i only lived in luton for 4 years but i had some great times there and met some cool people over those 4 years keep rockin' and stay sick blink poker
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Hi Blink Poker Reply with quote

Hi Blink Poker
Yes Blink saw Greg Herbert a couple weeks ago, he looked the best he had looked for a long while, building his life back together!
Went and listened to the 'MP3's' on your site, excellent, well recomended
www.thepokers.co.uk its great to see your still doing it!

Paul Goodwin
, wonder what he is up to?

Anne Shingler! as well!!!!

we will have to visit the Luton news archives for their early eighties carnival footage!!!! Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
blink poker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm glad you like the mp3s there a little out of date now our new material is much better..i saw paul goodwin in the sun about 18 months ago something about flying back from is holiday for a luton match..and i'm in contact with an shingler shes married and lives in northampton i'll tell her about this site ..i'll also put this site on the pokers links page...does anyone know someone to contact about getting a gig in luton with a local band if so let me knowm, i'd love to play luton again ..also say hello to greg i've not seen him in over 6 years....blink poker Twisted Evil
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: well!....theres always 'the Well' Reply with quote

well!....theres always 'the Well'
The 'Well' in hightown road, used to be known as the 'Blockers'
in the mid-eighties!
They are now a 'live' venue..does anyone know the entertainments manager?? Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Question

ps. will pass the message on to Greg. !

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whooooaaah! What a site. Blink has just phoned me an told me about it. Nostalgia or what. Hi Tony, how the devil are you?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: