UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE MICK 40 - 230 page free download magazine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickmercer
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: THE MICK 40 - 230 page free download magazine Reply with quote

THE MICK 40 is a beast at 9mb but hopefully makes up for a year in which ill health too often reduced my output.

There's a couple of hundred reviews – Goth, Deathrock, Industrial, Ethereal, Punk, Post-Punk, Ambient and Indie - my top 10 Albums of 2007, plus interviews the like of which you simply won’t find in traditional Goth magazines. I have the luxury of space and use it to tease out detail print mags can’t emulate, on top of which I’ve been lucky enough to hit upon the most articulate individuals and the depth is here for all to see – really enjoyable and intriguing, imaginative chats with And Also The Trees, Ataraxia, Cult With No Name, Deadchosvky, Hannah Fury, Niceville, Starcry and Uninvited Guest. Seriously, you’ll love it. Even if you are not into these particular bands, or have yet to encounter them, the way they discuss things will keep you gripped.

THE MICK also has a regular schedule established now for 2008 and will appear during the last few days of each month, to try and give the most up to date info as possible.

Download THE MICK 40 free from http://www.mickmercer.com/themick.html (just right click as ‘Save Target As’, don’t try and open, that takes ages!) and a Happy New Year!

It disappears from my website when the next issue comes out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: