UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BADGERS BACK get in touch.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: hello badger Reply with quote

How is Bones, always wondered what became of my companion in glue.
Remember getting arrested twice, both times with bones, both times out of my head.
Unfortunately I cannot put a face to your name, but I remember you.Its been a long time since my days in Leighton Buzzard.The Police eventually asked me to leave and not return, or charges would be brought against me.( criminal damaged).I thought my graffitti was art, and like so many artists sadly misunderstood.The art world will one day mourn the loss of such talent.( but not leighton buzzard council).
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: good evening young man Reply with quote

I am really looking forward to meeting up at the reunion. Are you all still punks, as an outward appearance, or do you have a more adult appearance.
I still have the mohican( 5 years now), I dont wish to come to over dressed.
So what have you been doing with the last 23 years of your life.As you have probably established I live and work in Bournemouth and came staight here after leaving the army.( my parents had moved here). I came here for a 2 week holiday and nver left.
We have a good music scene here now, but it has only recently started to get really good.A few years ago it was quite rare for any major bands to come down to rurel dorset.
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

its always nice to see you at gigs, funny chatting to you at speedfreaks ball and you said your from luton.
i spent a lot of time going to leighton buzzard, saw uk decay a lot in 1979.
oranges and lemons in oxford. bossard hall leighton buzzard, roadmender and london gigs. funny i never went to luton until the uk decay reunion.
i wasnt into glue , mainly pissed. and smashing things up. ive changed a lot in appearance, but never been trendy or casual.and never stopped going to gigs.
i lived in weymouth in 1980, used to go to stateside in bournemouth for gigs. used to be a lot of punks then. the swanage lot were fun.
somewhere in a 1980 newspaper in bournemouth would have the winter gardens battle of the bands pics, we were in that. they wouldnt let us play because we were punks so we borrowed equipment and started playing punk covers in the middle of the park with some, generator we borrowed.
we had a good crowd, but nearly got arrested.
had a friend nick who was a punk from bournemouth,wonder if hes around, we were at stateside one night hes girlfrend was asleep on the stairs or so we thought asleep, she was dead, sold dodgy drugs and died as a result, and i was sitting next to her looking after her. wish we had caught the guy who sold the crap. never realy saw nick after that. was told hes a goth. would be 43 now. i was the oldest then.
enough of me. see you soon.
bonzi.
normhugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Hey Badger put that bag down!!! Reply with quote

Hey there Badger well yes I do remember you very well and thanks for the food and putting up a load of us LU7 at ya house on more than a few ocassions. Tim zit drives a bus in MK now and is a bit fat lad...lol
LU7_PX
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Badger put that bag down!!! Reply with quote

normhugh wrote:
Hey there Badger well yes I do remember you very well and thanks for the food and putting up a load of us LU7 at ya house on more than a few ocassions. Tim zit drives a bus in MK now and is a bit fat lad...lol

Hey! I resemble that remark! Apart from driving buses around Milton Keynes ... I was in tech support there, made redundant, needed job double quick, hence the bus driving thing ... Whish is in East Northants!

Nice to see you're about and you Badger, sorry about the Wellington Street thing!

And Bonzi, thanks for the heads up at Stoke Mandeville, I went for the local rather than the general ... Cheers!
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Badger put that bag down!!! Reply with quote

The mohican is no more, we have finally parted company. As I needed a job after getting made redundant. So now its boring old black.
QUESTION: When are we all going to get together?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: