UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Martin Giles 1949 - 2008 RIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wizard

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: free spirit Reply with quote

Bless martin many good times old friend thanks for all the good times and for your wisdom and knowledge you inspired me,we meet again blessings and peace from your friend
Johnjazz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: sadly missed Reply with quote

Cheers Martin, I wont forgot you , you stood up against fasists racisist and those that sort to infiltrate and damage the arts and artists, never afraid of athorities and a wild rebel in your heart. you were a big contributor to 33 and a wonderful film and camera man, massive contributions to art and community without ever having a care for profit or gain. He rose above the clamor of backstabbing and conniving of people that sort to bring down the 33arts never listen to those paraniod trouble makers. Martin didnt have an easy life he didnt always have much luck he had a healthy distrust for goverment and mi5 and his film was often very dark but showing how things really are. he was loved by all that knew him A generous forgiving kind man never complaining about those that would try to bring him down a man of complete honesty and truth. A good friend of dr gary another great guy they both gave a lot to luton and they should be respected for that
.God bless you mate.
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: shaman one love Reply with quote

Good bye Martin, thanks for all the good times. I miss you old friend I know you were a bit grumpy its not supprising you were in a lot of pain im glad you are no longer in pain and you are free, you always were a free spirit you did care about people and their wellbeing and you genuinely cared about the planet without putting on an act.you did your own thing I repect you for that. so long and I hope we meet again somewhere a long way away . I will not forget what you taught me, thank you . shine on,

Goddess bless.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Message from Betty Giles Reply with quote

Message from Betty Giles

Monday Feb 05th 2008

Martins Mother, Betty Giles, sends her warmest thanks and gratitude to all those that attended last Tuesday’s funeral. She also would like to thank everybody for their kind comments and respects paid on this tribute.

Love & Peace Betty!

W.W.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Tree Planting Reply with quote

Tree Planting

On Saturday 14th March 2009 at 2pm at Olney Green Burial Ground, Yardley
road, Olney, MK46 5EH, a tree will be planted to commemorate Martin's
life.

All are welcome, please check back here a little closer to the date to check
the times have not changed.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> People Requiem All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: