UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lu7 ppl
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> M.I.A (missing in action)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tracey rollings
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello mick, yes i am darrens sister. I posted you a couple of replies sorry it took so long!! Okay I was thinking you were Tracey and Julies cousin - but that would make you Mick Turney!! I'm an idiot!!! I realised I was wrong when you asked about Bobby Limbert ( although i still can't picture your face did you have a sister? or give me some other names of people you dated - if you don't mind).
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Michael Birnie I am.. I was more freinds with your brother than yourself,, I had some good fun with daran... Smile

I actaully saw him a couple of years ago in Heath n Reach.. He had moved to europe france i think he siad....

Alison Birnie is my sister
Lucy Brown My girl Freind ( briefly 1982)
Also I was close friends with Helen Edwards
Sylvie my longterm GF until 1990 we had a son Daniel (she is french)
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: forgot to say Reply with quote

Bobby Limbert was my best friend...
tracey rollings
Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i remember now, i always thought that you were sweet, you had a cute face. Anyway i really remember your sister she use to make me laugh she was so much fun to be around. How is she doing? Tell her i said hello. I also remember Sylvie she had long blonde hair and was really friendly and always happy how is she doing or are you guys not so friendly? My brother is still living in France he has 2 boys one 8 and the other is 3. I live in Texas now and teach at a middle school. I've been here for 14 years the kids at school think i sound like the spice girls!!!! but my parents think i sound really american. Its hard for me to tell of course. I will tell darren to get on this web site so that you can chat to him. It was good to here from you. i love this web site and especially since i found bone again!!! its like a having a little bit of leighton right here in america. Stay in touch. Tracey
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

Nice that you remember .... Sylvie is fine, we still get on well and have a 22 yr old son called Daniel also a 3 month old grandson called Ryan.. Time flies heh ..
My sister is doing OK .... Thanks.

Nice to hear you are doing well .... How did you end up in Texas ?

Would be nice to hear from Darren..
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: I found out about Bobby recentlty Reply with quote

Sadly I was informed by his sister Susan, that he has died 2 years ago Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> M.I.A (missing in action) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: