UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lu7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Modbury Arms, Modbury ,Devon Reply with quote

I was speaking to my friend Adam the other night, who runs this pub, and he said he had someone next to him who knew me. It was Bugsy , first time i've spoken to him in nearly 25 years ! Good to speak to you mate. The pub has live music and is good i gather. The guitarist and bass player from All Fear drink there too. I must visit this summer........x
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're coming down this way give us a shout and we'll meet up mate.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jay, Adam said you might be around these parts in a few weeks time, so if you're down this way at the time and want to hear some crap MOR sh*te (in these days of unemployment Very Happy I don't mind selling out to make a few extra bobs) I'm playing in the Exeter Inn in Modbury on Friday 25th May.
Phil from Leighton B
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: hello again Reply with quote

last time i was here people were flaming someone...it reminded me of how lads from leighton would fight with those from the next town....and did someone refer to someone else who lived in an anarchist community as not having grown up? (please address people how they wish to be addressed).

Last edited by Phil from Leighton B on Tue May 11, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
anee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: LU7 reunion participants? Reply with quote

Hey you LU7 PX! Any of you going to the Reunion Do on the 7th June, apart from Ian Lee and The Shinglers ( Andy, Jane and me)????
Or has it "all gone quiet over there!"
Phil from Leighton B
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: LU7 reunion participants? Reply with quote

Last edited by Phil from Leighton B on Tue May 11, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bugsy,
I shall be in Devion in August, Modbury and Totnes. I'll get in touch when i know the dates, be good to see you mate. J x.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: LU7 Facebook group Reply with quote

LU7 Facebook group

There is a new group started for all you Facebook fiends, on the subject
of the Original LU7 PUNKS.

So if you are into Facebook and would like to catch up with further life and
times of the venerable and legendary LU7 Punks, why not pop over and take
a look!

"The Original LU7 PUNKS"

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Phil from Leighton B
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: hi all. Reply with quote

Ello again alien nation. Hope all well...just seen Mick Byrny has been looking in elsewhere on the site...hi Mick...sorry to hear about Bobby Limbert...not been ere for over a year...good to see DK appear to have reformed. Still in Glos...hello Bone, Ian Tim, Jay and all the others who sailed in the good ship DK. I guess this site is unavoidably about history to a degree...was just rereading a post about the Birthday Party gig at t' Bossard Hall..I was there..think I got a lift with Abbo..think I was waiting to get served at the bar when a friendly stranger started talking to me..think i was a bit crusty in those days...although he didn't say, I think the guy may have been Tracey Pew from the Birthday Party...as i worked out after watching them play later..they were great..I'd never heard them before..unless Peel had played "release the bats" before this gig (probably)...Nick Cave bent double ..yelling the words...the rolling clattering rhythms..I laughed with joy because it was so good and so original..it was a short set....that finished unexpectedly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: