UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

oxford mental mob
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hutch123

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: chased bedford skins at roadmenders?? Reply with quote

what a great story to tell your children and friends..the omm chased bedford skins out of roadmenders...but alas a joke.think bedford skins only rearly went there twice for the exploited,but no buses after 10 and people going seperate ways ,marriage,end of proper punk and growing up etc meant the end of the bedford skins as they were known,we did hear about 2 skins getting a beating but they were not from bedford...but feel free to use your story...ps many of us thought that ukdk are a great band but what happened at bunyan centre was just 1 of those things glad to see you still playing hope to see ukdk in 2010
still bald

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't there that night but I know Mik, his bro and the rest well enough to believe 100% that their version is correct.

By the way, the OMM wasn't ALL punx - their esteemed leader and founder (yours truly) was a skin as were a couple of others.

You know the truth, fatboy.
hutch123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi still bald i met many of the omm at punk gigs maybe you too(aylesbury rings a bell)...i sure miks version is correct but i can assure you it wasnt any of THE bedford skins, i remember us walking back to bedford after the 2nd exploited gig,got back at 6am and that was it for roadmenders not because of the omm.there were many skinheads in bedford, the 1st wave stop gigging in 81 ish,another wave 81-83..then there was skins from different areas...eg kempston,risely, sharnbrook,goldington,putnoe, rushden,clapham,renhold ravensden ...etc the list goes on who got classed as skinheads from bedford ,maybe 2 of them got the kick in.....i was a punk and only in to punk not trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: