UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cubase Drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Music Production questions and answers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chriss
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Cubase Drums Reply with quote

Can anyone recomend a 'VST instrument' drum machine?

As I really don't like the LM7 sounds at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Groove Agent Reply with quote

I use steinbergs "Groove Agent" superb quick Drum machine with tons of sounds Laughing Laughing
Chriss
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta!

Finally downloaded a demo version

Will check it out over the weekend
sjanny01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Cubase Drums Reply with quote

One is what you are trying, Devices - VST instruments will show the instruments window with a lot of slots. Click on one of the slots and a list with all your instuments will appear (currently, the ones included in Cubase and AD's demo). You can select a different instrument for each slot and midi and audio tracks will be created for each instrument.

The other way is creating a new Instruments Track from the Project menu, or right clicking on the white area in the project (this type of track combines audio and midi track in one). A little window will show. Click on it and the instruments list will appear.

Thanks

seo services canada
arlie.dayne@gmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Cubase Drums Reply with quote

sjanny01 wrote:
One is what you are trying, Devices - VST instruments will show the instruments window with a lot of slots. Click on one of the slots and a list with all your instuments will self book publishers appear (currently, the ones included in Cubase and AD's demo). You can select a different instrument for each slot and midi and audio tracks will be created for each instrument.

The other way is creating a new Instruments Track from the Project menu, or right clicking on the white area in the project (this type of track combines audio and midi track in one). A little window will show. Click on it and the instruments list will appear.

Thanks

Authorhouse

Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! all the best!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Music Production questions and answers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: