UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paul goodwin,s still here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pete Bauhaus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:26 pm    Post subject: Paul goodwin,s still here Reply with quote

Oh Yes! and in full effect as usual, i should know i married his sister even though he told me not to.
Pete bauhaus
Paul Goodwin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: you bet your life i'm still here!!! Reply with quote

Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated!!! I am back in luton after a few years absence...... in the foreign legion, then london and toddington, where I married claire smith in 92.....we are both now happily divorced with three kids! i still see the rest of the Luton anarchy squad, jay and big al, quite regularly, they ain't changed none either......
What happened tp the luton belts? the oxford mental mob? vatican city?
Blink, i know where you are and i know you are playing at the old Blockers (now the well) in august any chance of letting me know when? good time for a Decay get together I think!
oh yes Pete Bauhuas DID marry my sister, and yes i warned him not to but he wouldn't listen........they've got one little boy, but like i told him, it could be mine! (i am joking, not quite that sick, yet).

Anarchy and Peace to You All!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a sick man. Still.
steve spon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: paul goodwin Reply with quote

Hi Paul ho you doing?
nice too see your still around!!LOL already had that one with seggy being on 'the dead rock stars hall of fame'
are you still cooking?
I am up to my usuall music stuff and the odd party when theres one worth going to.
Is Jay still around?, someone mentioned him on a post somewhere but i cant find it at the mo.
anyway hope your are well
i will be going to the well on the 12th august for Blinks do, so hopefull see you there
take care for now
spon
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that andys sister claire i remember her going out with a nutter called mark hill i think he is dead now? toddington what a place that used to be Twisted Evil
Phil from Leighton B
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How /where is Jay? What about Gaynor? Heard shes in Wales. If u see this Gaynor say hello

Last edited by Phil from Leighton B on Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: P.Goodwin Reply with quote

Indeed. he is still here, saw him saw him fully Bondaged up pogoing down the Cork and Bull recently. Nothings changed!!!
Guy with axe 2 man down Super
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Paul Goodwin: here he is!!! Reply with quote

Paul Goodwin: here he is!!!

Alive and kikin and Screaming Blue Murder: view larger image

From the 'Faces Gallery'

Hey He aint changed much Laughing

W.W.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: