UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re-release of UK Decay material on CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want too see UK Decay released on CD?
definately!
100%
 100%  [ 23 ]
or is it best left on vynyl
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
best put in the dustbin!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

Soluble Fish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Yes! Reply with quote

It is, without a doubt, an absolutley necessary CD release.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course we want re releases½!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing
darklordveg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: YES Reply with quote

Yes for God sake!!!
Kev

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: on cd Reply with quote

Yes yes yes- but why not before? I heard a rumour it was due to legal reasons, intellectual ownership etc when Fresh records went belly up, but all the other FResh stuff appeared on a compilation a few years back. Anyone know? What should be reissued on cd? Everything, even the split single with Pneunomia (the only thing I have not got!)
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Thats what you think ..Kev! Reply with quote

Thats what you think ..Kev!
Quote:
Yes yes yes- but why not before? I heard a rumour it was due to legal reasons, intellectual ownership etc when Fresh records went belly up, but all the other FResh stuff appeared on a compilation a few years back. Anyone know? What should be reissued on cd? Everything, even the split single with Pneunomia (the only thing I have not got!)

Check this website soon because there may be a few suprises! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
ged

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes .....release the godamn lot on a double CD ....the rumour i hear is that its Abbo who is unwilling to let it be released cos he's 'embarrassed' about his past? Is this true.
PJ
King of Chav's
King of Chav's

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Abbo had taken up aligator farming in folrida and he single handedly wrestles with up to 50 at a time, When hes not working at v2,
He must be a busy man Guy with axe
Specimen16

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: UK Decay Merchendise Reply with quote

I would love to see uk decay on cd and i would love to see some merchendise, like shirts, pins etc.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: welcome! Specimen16 Reply with quote

welcome! Specimen16
Specimen16 wrote:
I would love to see uk decay on cd and i would love to see some merchendise, like shirts, pins etc.

Hi nice to see you here..
Yep there are plans afoot to sort out a re-release of UK Decay on Cd..
that is going to take a little time but hopefully later on in the year, that will happen.

Merchandise...that is a matter that is currently being discussed...we have the domain 'ukdecay.com' which eventually become our shop..again it will take a little time to get together and again hopefully this will hapen later in the year!
Thanks for your comment on the above matter...it is the first time it has been mentioned on this forum...perhaps we will do a 'Poll' on the subject...anyway..
Watch this space!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Poll up-date Reply with quote

Poll up-date
So far 23 users have voted in favour of re-releasing UK Decay.
Thank you very much for voting!

We have made another attempt to make the Poll open for users who are not registered members. We thought we had done this a little while ago but for one reason or another that was not the case!
If you have already voted however you will probablly be 'dissallowed' from voting again, as the bulletin board will remember you!

Untill we get access to a second PC to test this out, we will be unsure if indeed the Poll is 'Open to all' to vote! So any feedback would be welcome.

As for the RE-Release...we are awaiting a 'stock check' from the studios whome have been contacted, so we know what we got. From there we shall enter discussions before making any decisions, with interested record companies or indeed wether we may re-vamp 'UK Decay records' to do the Job.
Furthermore we now have numerous 'live recordings' thanks to 'PaulRabJohn' and 'Matt h' to assertain the plausibility of an 'official' 'Live Release'. We will be posting some segments of these up as 'streamed' files in the 'Members area' in the next couple of weeks so,
Watch this Space!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: