UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Re-release of UK Decay material on CD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want too see UK Decay released on CD?
definately!
100%
 100%  [ 23 ]
or is it best left on vynyl
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
best put in the dustbin!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

smurf
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: cd re-release Reply with quote

well its about bloody time,with everyting else being re-released on CD most of it regurgated n sample crap(on about the present state of music the lack of it)so come on re-release it who knows where it will lead eh! anyone see the Viv Stanshaw prog on BBC4 should be repeated on trestial tv what imortal lyrics through the canyons of your mind the wardrobe of my soul ect brilliant Love n Peace to all Weedman prayer Super

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: welcome! Specimen16 Reply with quote

[quote="werewolf"

Merchandise...that is a matter that is currently being discussed...we have the domain 'ukdecay.com' which eventually become our shop..again it will take a little time to get together and again hopefully this will hapen later in the year!

[/quote]

... will it be like John Street? (at least that's where I think it was) Rolling Eyes
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: John Street Reply with quote

John Street
Aha you mean 'Matrix'

Decay outside 'Matrix'
40 john st. we think..its knocked down now..

Abbo behind the counter!

As to wether the 'UK Decay.com' shop will be like 'Matrix'records and clothing..its doubtfull...were are we going to put the 'Taito mk2' table top space invaders machine for a start?

Nice thought though!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Nyloc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A decent quality CD of all available UK Decay stuff is what we need. ASAP.
Spizz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they do, I have been trying to get hold of UK Decay material for ages, but the eBay prices are so goddam high, especially for the UK Decay/Pneumania split single...I need to hear UK Decay the track at least a thousand times before I die...Please help me...The clock is ticking !
MarquisDeCarabas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrgh! Can't vote.

You need to add 1 to the Definately! option.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Thanks for trying!! Reply with quote

Thanks for trying!!

On behalf of the Management we Sincerely Apologize for all those that have 'endured' the experience of attempting and failing to vote in our Poll.
Furthermore we would like to offer our Congratulations for those that Succeeded.
We have attempted to remedy the situation several times to no avail!
Judging by the amount of views ( over 600) the posting has had we felt there would have been significantly more votes had the 'darned Poll' worked properlly.
In May we in theory, altered the forum 'Permissions' so as to make it so anyone members or non-members could vote and at first thought that had solved the problem. But it appears that the 'BB' simply won't accept the change!
So this is what we are going to do,
We are going to continue running the Poll for the time being ( it was planned to run until September 4th ) and try a couple of different aproaches toward gaining a solution to the problem.
Please dont spend more than a reasonable time trying to vote if it is giving problems we have no wish to be responsible for the 'destruction' of your PC!

You could see if ourPOLL FAQ gives you any help.
or,
Simply 'Post Reply' in this Thread, and type your vote in the Box...you can choose to remain anonymous if you wish just type 'guest' in the username box and state your vote! you can say hello as well if you wish but thats up to you...then dont forget to submit it!
Anyway all of this will be Superfluous soon as the Polls objective will have been fulfilled!
We will have to think of another Poll then! Laughing Laughing
Seriously folks Thank you very much again for your patience, for those that have tried in vain and for those who have succeeded.

On behalf of your freindly neighbourhood Werewolf!

MarquisDeCarabas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this will help you track down the problem with the poll or not but I have had problems with BB polls in the past. I think it's when I veiw the poll results before voting - seems to screw it up.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:34 am    Post subject: re voting probs Reply with quote

re voting probs
OMG! seems to be something to do with those dreadfull cookies again!
Pedantic to the extreeme, it seems!
There is another Poll ( Glastonbury ) of which one of its aims is to study how the Dam things work!
Thanks for your feedback!

Specimen16

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Re release of material on cd Reply with quote

I was wondering when we will find out the decision, weather or not the UK Decay material will be re released on to cd?
Thanx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: