UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The ones that got away (tracks missing from the CD)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mh
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: The ones that got away (tracks missing from the CD) Reply with quote

It's certainly great to have UK Decay finally on CD, in the shops, and accessible to the general public (hell, even Amazon have it listed now! the Q/Mojo/etc reviews can only be round the corner!), and it seems churlish to be complaining at what must seem the culmination of a long journey, but I'm wondering about the tracks that didn't make it on. UK Decay, Car Crash, Middle Of The Road Man, Message Distortion, Disco Romance, Unexpected Guest (7" version), Dresden and Twist In The Tale. Some of these might reasonably be considered "disposable" for sure, but others would be considered downright bloody essential!

Curious if there are any plans for them, or if circumstances outside anyone's control are preventing them from being released. Dresden and Twist at least would have been great additions to the CD (there was even room for them!) and it's a shame they didn't make it.
deadagain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with MH - hows about putting together & releasing a compilation of the missing tracks along with the Peel Sessions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: