UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

brilliant Kacchina Party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> The Underground Party Scene
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brilliant gues

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: brilliant Kacchina Party Reply with quote

Last Saturday night heralded the first party of the summer season in Sundon Village bedfordshire.

It was a beautifull evening and as we arrived we found the party laid out on a gentle hillside with the focal point being the 'stack' complete with lazer lightshow placed on the bottom corner of the field under some really 'trippy' trees.
There was a real good atmosphere with folk comming from 'far afield' and in a friendly ambience seldom seen these days. The party 'tripped 'Light fantastic' complete with a show of shooting stars from the heavens and breezed through with a cool selection of tunes ranging from the brand new 'mash-up' style Drum'n'Bass, to the 'Old School' deep and happy rhythms and cruised into the morning with a varied selection of 'Hard House' and 'Techno'. By the Power of Ra!

well done to all at the Kacchina crew! Laughing Laughing and if you want to see the pics, here you go!
http://www.kacchina.org/gallery/album01
SdZ
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, great discription Very Happy

I had a wicked time (despite loosing my 3rd mobile) and stayed well into sunday afternoon in the sun. Got toasted nicely Cool Great vibe, lots of happy party people Razz

Nice to see you there Spon m8, sorry i didnt get much of a chance to sit down and have a proper chat, talk nerdy n that, but i hadnt had a proper stomp infront of a stack like that since last summer. Ill hook up soon. Roll on the nice weather Cool Cool

We got some Movie clips of the stack massive in the picture gallery .

Bring on those summer parties Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by SdZ on Sat May 01, 2004 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dharma Sister
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Je suis d'accord! Reply with quote

Yer asolument excellent party, and good final venue to finish off my 23rd birthday celebrations which startedat 7pm, which meant I had to trudge home at the ealry hour of 9am and let out some dirty stop-outs who had sneaked into my flat earlier on in the mornin! WICKED PARTY lurvely vibe and great to see so many well-missed faces and dance wiv em - Jon, MArtin, Dubs, Spon and Hughie (of course) Tease, Caz, Mark, Ryan, Amie etc etc peace out dudes

www.myspace.com/djdetox
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Good time had by all! Reply with quote

Gives thy a finger

Quote:
We had a HHHHHOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLL..of a wicked time Gives thy a finger Super

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> The Underground Party Scene All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: