UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clophill Church
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete'
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive been there, the creepiest part was the way the graves were arranged
Andrea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Do u Actually Think Clophill Church is Haunted? Reply with quote

I On DeadMan's Hill ( Old Church Path ) And i can honestly say i have never seen any "paranormal activity" Except feeling cold when in the church. Im a teenager and i am up there most weekends with mates in cars, and we are no part of any cult lol Smile Andrea x

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: oops Spelling error. Reply with quote

I live on Deadman's hill Smile x
thewaterbottle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been 2 clophill 2 viste me m8s n they all say its spooky n there was lights there on halloween and i wanna see it but i aint seen it yet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: grant Reply with quote

I heard something about c
lophill church winning a grant to do it up
to turn it back into a proper church

That would be terrible for goths prayer
Amy

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Hi my brother and his mates went to clophill the other day and they saw rope everywhere and saw a horse out of nowhere and heard a girl screaming. Also there mates went there and people turned up out of no where and told them to leave and run some thing bad was going to happen! I should be going soon SO SCARED lol!

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the night gets later the creepier it gets! Be warned as the black magic and ghost hunters start there expeditions. You can only tell by the time after 10 o'clock! Fellow ghost hunter's and visitor's beware!
asadeb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HELLO

I AF BEEN TO CLOPHILL CHURCH 6 TIMES AND ON MY LAST TIME ME AND MY MATE GOT ON THE BELL TOWER AND GOT TO THE TOP OF IT. I AF PHOTO FROM THE TOP OF THE BELL TOWER. WAS GOOD FUN
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:27 am    Post subject: bell tower and other prophesy's Reply with quote

bell tower and other prophesy's

<blockquote>I AF BEEN TO CLOPHILL CHURCH 6 TIMES AND ON MY LAST TIME ME AND MY MATE GOT ON THE BELL TOWER AND GOT TO THE TOP OF IT. I AF PHOTO FROM THE TOP OF THE BELL TOWER. WAS GOOD FUN</blockquote>

You got to think before you attempt silly mountainclimbing
games here!! Asside from the 'to be broken rules of health
& safety' you have to be very wary of the dark forces that
cap this 'Deadmans Hill'
A prominent member of the Bedford occult society once told
me that you must never touch the stone of the Church!

This Church was built to 'cap' a negative energy vortex but
failed...thats why it lies abandoned! if you touch the bare stone
of the Church with your flesh you are connecting with a circuit
of negative energy and could be placing yourself and luck in danger!

It took me and my pals several 'lets get stoned and go up
Clophill Church'
episode's before I/we 'Got it' !

Nowadays I still go there occasionally but treat it with all the respect
and reverence that this would be lonely place deserves.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
ccs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: clophill church "The Truth" Reply with quote

I read so much crappalus rubbish about Clophill Church and it`s so called links with the occult and black magic. This is how all the rumours started.
All of this is documented in the newspapers of the time.
My friend and i lived in Leagrave, and at weekends often went on exploration cycle rides into the surrounding countryside. One such sunday we cycled out to chicksands american airbase,instead of going back down the main road, we took a detour through the village of Clophill, it was around 3.30pm we looked over and saw the ruined church on the hill. We decided to leave our bikes on the grass verge and walk across the fields up to the church to take a look. We entered at the back of the church yard and walked around to the window at the side, where looking through the first window we could see a human scull on a pole in the ground. Surrounding the scull was the blood and feathers of a some bird and on the walls,drawn in blood, various markings.
Although by now very frightened we walked along further to the church door and entered the church, there around the bottom of the pole we could see human bones laid out in a pattern.
we took fright and instead of heading back to our bikes, went through the gate entrance to the church, we were only a few paces outside, when were stopped by a man and woman, we were only young, but even then they appeared strange and very angry to us, what followed was to change our lives forever.

The above is obviously only a brief account, and i have not finished the story.
After the event the church was besieged with students and people from all over the country and world.
I personally know that the church is not haunted, the mind is a powerfull thing and imaginations run wild. I often walk up past the church now,and feel nothing. The one thing i would ask is that people now stop talking crap
about the church and leave it and the people of clophill alone.
The problem really is that there are very few people with any faith or respect for anything at all, however those with no respect are those most likely to have weak minds and are most succeptable to harbouring long lasting paranoid thoughts of having been cursed for entering such places.
My advice is , stay away, if you go there merely to abuse a sacred place, then you must accept the consequences of your imagination.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> Matters of 'Gothiquete' All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: