UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

chavs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dahei
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:11 am    Post subject: chavs Reply with quote

""we're all just chavs to the leaders of this land""

exactly n

no d it really isn't the same here , maybe i just haven't seen it yet !!! , but america divides unfortunatly more on 1st ethnic grounds and then 2nd where exactly you live ie which postcode lol ... the 2nd can be way more important than the first .
generally though people in the U.S aren't as likely to really give a fuck .
my local[dive] bar has several 6 figure income earners ,[ they dress the same as the builders !!], a few people who are students / unemployed , several retired [working class mainly ] people ,a couple on disability or welfare , a few coppers !!!! , several builders , some office workers , many self employed , several factory workers , truckers e.t.c
i'd challenge anyone european or american to come in to my local and walk out at the end of the night and tell me who was who ????
when the 6 figure attorney and the local laborers dress the same it really isn't a lets take the piss out of class stereotypes game .
americans get some laughs out of the north /south game but over here the southerners are considered hicks and the northerners pretentious arseholes and even that is no where near the ribbings you'd get for the wrong accent back in england .
my father in law had a great quote about england , one of his buddies[ww2 vet] told him " you don't need to know about the english class system cos when ever you fuck up , they''ll always tell you "

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: