UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Switch club! Does anybody Remmember?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img][/img][url][/url]
Confused

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Of Waltham Cross Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
    [img][/img][url][/url]

WTF?
middle aged drunk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hows it going spon ,niel ,darren ,nick[everyone else i can make out from thier posts]
the switch club ,that was some time .
i remember the time of the glassing ,that was bloody nasty .nick got bashed with a chair in front of me .
lord doom ,the mad poet , anyone remember louis the smackhead on keyboards ? the paper mache dicks at the tassel ?
he moved to london in 88/89 ....i kept in touch ,lost touch again ...ran into him when i was homeless in camden ,he put me up for several monthes god bless him .
i know he was in india when steve died ,i think he was one of the last to see him .
as he told me he was surprised as hell to find him in goa and spent several days with him .
last i saw of him was 2 years ago , he lives in islington married with a teenage adopted daughter [his last plan was writing childrens books about some thing called a woppit!!!!!]
he wasn't in a very good way but i don't want to go into details of his personal "issues"
clemens

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just randomly came across this forum. i started going to switch in 96 til it closed 99-2000. also spon lives opposite my mate paul from work, so hi spon.
switch rocked.
theres a couple of pics of it on my bands site www.weak-schema.com
quality inspector paul.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: hi clemens. Reply with quote

hiya mate surprise, surprise it,s me paul from intier it was nice to hear that you sent spon an email isn't the world a small place.i was sorry to hear that your not at work anymore well every one has been asking after you so take care, and look after yourself,i will call you sometime to see how your doing cheers mate paul.
masked kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started going to the Switch at the E & T in 1984 - I remember a lot of the names on this thread! I've still got my membership card, too. I used to live in the same house as Louis the smackhead, lost touch with him about 1987. I'd nearly forgotten about Lord Doom / Simon and many others. Does anyone else remember the girls in the dressing gowns? Everyone took the mickey because they were sooo young, but they were still older than me, I just kept it quiet! I went religiously when it was at the 5-O club, the only night I missed was when the MIGS incident happened - just knew it wasn't a good idea that day.

The Coven night is cool, it's the closest thing to the Switch that we've had for ages, congrats to Nephilimbabe for sticking with that.
D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow - it all comes back, even the bits where I was drunk and argumentative and offensive and full of myself - but also the good bits. Thanks to Nick and Bernie we had somewhere to go after the Blockers and Brickies closed - really good atmosphere though.

Lost touch with everyone apart from Tony "the Hippy", when I moved to London, then Italy. Daughter still lives in Luton, bit of a goth, nearly 18 now. She'd have loved it. Best wishes to everyone from those days...
Neil
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'D' is that 'Dave the Rave' - I suspect so. It would be good to hear from you. If you sign up for the list you can send us a message.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Neil,

I thought 'Dave the Rave' was Dave Commodity - and you were 'Nellington Boot' (or was that another Neil?).

Was it you who wrote some 'radical history of Luton' think on the net somewhere - had all the touches and links to South London politics? There were bits about the B&B campaign and Gerrard, etc.

I think a saw your bit on friendsreuninted (VIth form) too.

Actually, Barry Telling came over to run in the Venice marathon and Dave Smith lives nearby. There's the odd email from Ged Peck and Tony. Obviously, in touch with Tracie and daughter Danielle (who seems to have "grown out of" goth but will no doubt grown back into it Wink

(BTW: Saw some Duleep articles on ex-RCPers website, inc. photo.)

That's not a recent picture is it? That's from even before I knew you...
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: The 'Switch' Nik Zininos is having a 40th bash Reply with quote

The 'Switch' Nik Zininos is having a 40th bash!

'Indy Nik'!

November 19th 2005
Cork and Bull, Luton

More info this way

Should be good Laughing
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: