UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'24 Colours'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: The 'Anti-Nirex' tape cover Reply with quote

The 'Anti-Nirex' tape cover
'Bugsy' has sent us scans of the 'Anti Nirex' tape
Much respect to you! In the next day or two we shall post up the whole cover and if we get the music, we shall 'stream it'( if you want us to?)! So...Please watch this space"
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: See and hear the 'Anti Nirex' tape! Reply with quote

See and hear the 'Anti Nirex' tape!

follow this Link to see and hear the 'Anti Nirex' tape!
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Fish

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After martyn left UKDK he went on to form Kakatua with Pete Keedy on Guitar and Andy on drums
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: yes your right Fish Reply with quote

yes your right Fish
Yes your right although not sure thats the right spelling! so when did 'Katachua' end and '24 Colours' begin?
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

fish

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Kakatua Reply with quote

I think it was about 81 were they entered battle of the band that was held at the Mad Hatters. I can't remember much about this but Simon knows more than me
Dennis
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: Kakatua Reply with quote

Was this the same Battle of the Bands at the Mad Hatters that the Phallic Symbols played at, with the Pigs Head?

Dennis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seggy formed the short lived "kakachua" with andy mcgloin on drums and pete keady on guitar before forming 24 colours,
Funnily enough i have in my possesion a cassette of 24 colours, with about 5 tracks on it that was for sale at the gig they did at the old tech college,very interesting!

Simon
molly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: hiya Reply with quote

My dad is andy mc gloin of 24 colours. he still plays the drums.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I used to dj for the gigs they played Reply with quote

crazy fish wrote:
Crazy Fish here.
I used to dj for the gigs they played. I sit next to Smythie at Luton Matches, I also bump into Mick now and again as well as Andy the drummer. All still playing intruments just for fun. I have recently come out of retierment to a good response.

see ya
Crazy Fish

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I used to dj for the gigs they played Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
crazy fish wrote:
Crazy Fish here.
I used to dj for the gigs they played. I sit next to Smythie at Luton Matches, I also bump into Mick now and again as well as Andy the drummer. All still playing intruments just for fun. I have recently come out of retierment to a good response.

see ya
Crazy Fish

hello john you played music at my mum and dads wedding in their shed at ST Pauls Road. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: