UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I was in Pnuemania back in 79

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loony in own bin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: I was in Pnuemania back in 79 Reply with quote

Hi many of you may remember me as Slug(on Black cat EP)
I was the drummer in Pnuemania Wink and a shite one at that Very Happy
what I want to know is what happened to Steve "The voice" Elaine and Peter?? arethey still in Luton
BTW all the best to Spon,Steve Harle,Segovia and Abbo whoI haven't seen in er......25yrs
cool to see you had a reunion in 2004,I started a music site back in 2001 and we host a fair # of punk artists,it would be great to have some UK Decay on the site which is nessmp3.com
I often fly down to Luton to visit me old man,it would be great to catch up with the old crew sometime.
all the best
loony in own bin Evil or Very Mad
loony in own bin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:00 am    Post subject: Fuck Reply with quote

I was surfing the site and just found out Steve Harle had passed away in 95.fucking sad that ! He was a brilliant drummer and a great geeza Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: