UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'The Chronic Outbursts'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin/Bedford

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: fanzine? Reply with quote

Did`nt he do quite a good fanzine ? I met him a couple of times. What did he die of ?
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: hello leighton buzzard Reply with quote

just surfing the web and came across you guys i now live in dallas texas and i was so happy to see all the old names jimmy and trogg and daryl i have a picture of trogg in my underwear taken what seems like a million years ago. Very Happy Very Happy
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anybody know what happened to bone who use to live at beaudesert or has anybody seen danny stigela( how the hell do you spell that?) or the hawkins boys i remember when they use to play at the black lion., and the crew from milton keynes use to come over jake and andy hale.please let me know if you see any of them. i am coming home for the summer and would love to see them.
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Following up LB people Reply with quote

Justin-
I think it's fair to say (because we don't really know) that Dave Barr died of excessive living. He lived life to the full- and more ! He died and was cremated in India- just like fellow Leightonian Wayne Twigg about 6 months earlier. It was Dave himself who told me about Wayne. And Phil Fletcher who told me about Dave.

Tracey-
Dallas, eh ? Mind the sniper from the Book Repository ! Is there still a wicker fence on the grassy knoll where the actual assassins were (maybe) ?

I digress- Being from LB too, I know where a number of people are- but not Bone, unfortunately. A true story here- I was at a party in LB, around 1984/5, at Katherine Macdonalds. Ian Crisp and Bone were there. I had just got to the kitchen- probably to get another beer- when Ian Crisp threw up in the sink. I managed not to do the same- but then Bone scooped up Ian's puke- and ate it ! Now, that did make me throw up ! Ughhhh ! Just thinking about it now....

Nick Hawkins now lives in L A- he was in Big Audio Dynamite 2 (alongside his hero, Mick Jones, ex-The Clash). There should be name checks for a lot of LB people in the 2nd newsletter of this website- so become a member, and you'll have access to it.. I remember Jake and Andy Hale too- and Scut, Rusty, Ian Williams (last time I heard, living in Amsterdam), his brother Andy Williams, Paul Leas...
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: thanks ian Reply with quote

thanks for getting back to me i will definately become a member. take care tracey Very Happy
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:19 am    Post subject: LB Punks Reply with quote

Hello Tracey, i saw Jake at a Patron Saints gig last year, He looks just the same and is still good fun. I haven't seen Danny for years , but his older brother John, can still be found at the Leighton Boxing club every week, i gather Danny is doing well. j x.
Trogskin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: LU7 & all that Reply with quote

What a shock and pleasant surprise to see your name !! Still cross dressing when the occassion demands it ! Keep in touch via this site, & make arrangements to visit when you"re back in the UK. Love TROG
tracey rollings

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: to jay Reply with quote

thanks for mailing i'm glad to know that most people are still around. tracey Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello trog i hoped that trogskin was u but then who else could it be sorry i didn't get back 2 u sooner but the site was down and i was busy i will be home on july 9th of this year do u still live in leighton? i would love 2 go out 4 a few drinks. write back love tracey Laughing
trogskin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: happy daze Reply with quote

good to hear from you Tracey ! I have just moved to Houghton Regis. Will be good to catch up with you when you are in Blighty ! Keepin contact via this site or via trogskin@aol.com Keep well. Love Trog X Heart Heart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: