UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'The Chronic Outbursts'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: jackie Reply with quote

yes indeed, jackie howe. Always beautiful. I went to her funeral at wavendon village church. I grew up with her in Gt. Brickhill, and went to her wedding some years ago, which was the last time i saw her. Bless her. X.
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: just found out Reply with quote

i used to see the chronic outbursts. thought they were good, i lost contact many years ago with a lot of people i knew, dave barr was a great guy we got on well, sadly reading this i just found out he passed away.
leighton buzzard was a fun place to go, we used to go to the unicorn club for alternative night, and bossard hall.
hello to who ever reads this.

bonzi (old aylesbury punx)
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: My best wishes to Bonzi ! Reply with quote

Hello Bonzi !
A lot of places seem fun if you don't live there- we thought Aylesbury was good- well, Friars and that nearby pub- or two- and that small record shop in Friars Square...

I was one of the organisers- Black Sheep Promotions- of those
'alternative' (I hate that word these days, because it's become meaningless and misused) nights at The Unicorn, along with Andy Shingler- now living in Long Eaton - and Dave Stubbs- ex Luton and Leighton Buzzard, now in north London.

I certainly remember you, Brick, Wes, and a number of other Aylesbury punx (whose names I never did really know, unfortunately) with fond memories... you were a great bunch of people. And I guess you still are. All the best to you all. Hope life has been good for you.
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: hello ian Reply with quote

i remember you well, we had many a good conversation. i met you around 1978. sadly a lot of the old lot dont go to gigs anymore.
im still into it big time. i sent a few pics to faces site, ive put a lot of weight on, i do a lot of djing, sadly lost my job at roadmender as resident dj, still got my vinyl but use cds.
hopefully we may meet up again. 999 play soundhaus npton 25th june.
subhumans at racehorse npton 29th may . got tv smith at labour club npton 6th may, free gig. hes still good, and does acoustic set of all the adverts songs, im very proud these people are still going. i will go to gigs to i pop off, im still so into punk , just changed appearance.
all the best.

bonzi@fsmail.net
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Rare pic of Chronic Outburst's at Black Sheep ! Reply with quote

Rare pic of Chronic Outburst's at Black Sheep !
Picture presented by Bonzi

Click for larger view

Rare pic of Chronic Outburst's at Black Sheep promotions gig
at Van Dyke Youth Club. Leighton Buzzard, UK 1981 (I think !)
Picture presented with much thanks by Bonzi

note...never realised the 'Chronics' had 10 vocalists ! lol

Great picture !

W.W.

Oh the Ticket is below...;.

Larger view

There are 4 more pics from Bonzi in the 'Faces Gallery' here

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cant remember names of all that lot, im trying to sing (never could sing), i have a bald head because i bleached my mohawk and it all basically came out, so had to shave my head. we had some good times in leighton buzzard.
will search for more pics.
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: names Reply with quote

Hello Bonzi,
That'll be Trogg on vocals, Mad Dave on Drums, and on the other mike we have ; yourself, danny stij, Jimmy Favell, Dave Kingo, Mr. Hawkins and Mr Enright. J x.
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: thanks jay Reply with quote

i always forget names.
if you get bored check www.myspace.com/bonzioldpunx

good way to keep in contact, have got uk decay on their as well.
Zipps

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool topic, very intresting! Smile Smile
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tracey,Only just found the site which is pity,would have liked to see you on your visit to u.k. Hi to everyone else on here too,I seem to know most of you. Nice to see everybody still leading interesting lives.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: