UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'The Chronic Outbursts'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
normhugh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Well thought i should add my twopence worth here Reply with quote

Dave will and is sadly missed by all that knew I do have many fond memories of this modest unassuming charactor and still recall his initial reluctance to drum when I first approached him about joining the outbursts which at that time didn't have a name thanks for that goes to John Bliss and Steve for that.
Let me just add that UK Decay or as they were known when I 1st saw them in Wolverton the resistors were the inspiration to get something real going in LU7 I wonder if they can recall Sue Limbert puking up in thier van at that gig...lol Here's the original line up Myself vocals Jimmy Yon guitar Sue Limbert bass and of Course Dave(mad) Barr drums.
I went on to form State of Shock myself vocals Bruce Hawthorne bass Jey(Julian) Wolfendale guitar Keith (scabies fagbut) Minnie Drums (Andeas(buttock) orginally drummed.
Anyone still got the Observer clipping about the first impromptu gig The Outbursts did when we gatecrashed the Oral exciters at the Bossard (thanks tiggy...lol) I think it was titled band's big night goes pop.
Sorry if I've ranted on too much here but there's a lot of great memories and have more stories if anyone interested Oh and Jey get in touch you old bastard...lol Sorry i missed the reunion gig was bloody potless and had no money as well...haha
Norm (outburst)
normhugh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jey good on ya son for the book i'm sure it'll be a great read and i Keep bloody messaging you on here to get intouch with me...lol Hi there Bone who tipped me off about the decay website
Bone
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Thanks for the name check Norman, although you seem to have forgotten that I was in state of shock with Keith right up to the end.]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: