UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Other bAND THAT PLAYED WITH uk dECAY!??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: Any Other bAND THAT PLAYED WITH uk dECAY!?? Reply with quote

Any Other bAND THAT PLAYED WITH uk dECAY!

If you were in a Band that played with Uk Decay or local to the Luton Music scene in the years 1979 to 1983, pkease feel free to post up a message in this thread!

Please click the 'Post Reply' button and post a message on this thread!

It would also be great to hear from you!

More to follow!

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Lawrence

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:43 am    Post subject: Any Other bAND THAT PLAYED WITH uk dECAY!?? Reply with quote

Alright fellas - was just inspired to check you out on the web after reading the "Burning Britain" book; lo and behold you've got a flyer for a gig we did in 1981..! I was on guitar in the W*xwork Dummies, we were just about at the end of our crummy little existence that night; we were probably our usual bit-druggy/bit-pissed/ concerned with our hairstyles selves; I don't actually remember any of the gig of course! I do remember that our mate Soapy (of the Funeral Directors, & Under Two Flags) was up to some mischief, and I remember throwing up on the way back to Chelmsford after eating a Stevenage Lung Burger and deciding to go veggie from then on (so in a roundabout way you've help save the lives of several cows - they look better covered in studs and chains than they taste anyway). I wish I could get a compilation of some of the great bands I saw back then - anyone remember Thirteenth Chime? Anorexia? The Orange Cardigan? Class.
black cat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mate,i have a live tape 13th Chime,london,marquee,30/3/1983.sound ok.if you want a copie let me know,cheers black cat Twisted Evil
Munchkin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have approx 6 different bootlegs of UK Decay in the early days.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: