UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Luton bands
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: How I Am Reply with quote

.....Devilish, old chap! Long time no see! I was listening to the old Anti-Nirex tape again the other day and wondered what had happened to you!
rattus norvegicus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Blink Glad to know you are still alive and well. I remember the first Screaming Blue Murder gig where me and Paul Goodwin got up and did Wild Thing!

Ratty
blink poker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi rat,
not seen you in a long time, i'm hopefully getting my band to play the well in august try and get to the gig if you can...are you still drumming??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Alan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Hello Rat Reply with quote

rattus norvegicus wrote:
Hi Blink Glad to know you are still alive and well. I remember the first Screaming Blue Murder gig where me and Paul Goodwin got up and did Wild Thing!

Ratty

How's it going Rat!
daize

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: the well music venue Reply with quote

hello blink & anyone else who may remember me!! the bloke to get in touch with at the well is andy sizmur, good luck, hope you get a gig down there, maybe we could all meet up down there, cheers, UP THE HATTERS!!!
Pete Bauhaus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Rumours of paul goodwin demise are greatly exaggerated Reply with quote

Paul is alive and kicking, still mad as a brush, i should know, i married his sister even though he told me not to. What,s this Decay re-union, nice to see you,re still up and running Blink, not seen you since over a pint in the Charlotte.
regards to one and all.
Pete Bauhaus
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: A big hi to all Reply with quote

A big hi to
Rattus norvegicus, Alan, daize, Paul Goodwin, Pete Bauhaus and everyone
that has taken part in this Forum.

Great to see you here! knew you would get here eventually!
Welcome to the re-united community..
There is really something special in our memories about the music
scene we grew up with in Luton. Now time goes by and folk move on, thats
life, so here we are ..virtually!!
Anyway a number of us shall be meeting up for Blinks gig at The Well in August {cant remember of the top of the head ..what date??...its on a thread here somewhere!] why not make it a kind of informal get together then.?
August 12th at 'The Well' Hiightown rd. Luton UK

Anyones Welcome!
For those interested in Luton Bands of the 70's-80's, Roger has been busy working on www.theFriction.co.uk
On the site as well as a comprehensive look at 'The Friction', there is a
an excellent guide to some of the bands that were around in Luton at the time LU Punks
Anyway this is your friendly neighbourhood werewolf..in Wales..'boyo'
signing off..this stormy evening in July!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Paul Goodwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: screaming blue murder Reply with quote

bloody hell! the last band i expected to hear about again!!!!!! yes blink i am alive and kicking (and still screaming!). I still see Big Al regularly, he spent a few years abroad but is back in luton now, Jay is still about as well. Be good to meet up again, especially the old blink!! look forward to seeing you at the well on august 12th(confirm?), i will try to get claire and ruth up there too....

Nadir of Screaming Blue Murders career must have been the gig at the plume of feathers......mental days...
Paul Goodwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: screaming blue murder Reply with quote

bloody hell! the last band i expected to hear about again!!!!!! yes blink i am alive and kicking (and still screaming!). I still see Big Al regularly, he spent a few years abroad but is back in luton now, Jay is still about as well. Be good to meet up again, especially the old blink!! look forward to seeing you at the well on august 12th(confirm?), i will try to get claire and ruth up there too....

Nadir of Screaming Blue Murders career must have been the gig at the plume of feathers......mental days...
Paul Goodwin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so good i posted it twice!! yes still a complete technophobic winker after all these years...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: