UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Class of 1979 - 1989 Reunion II' ::January 27th, 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> UK DECAY Community Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject: Video footage of the event Reply with quote

Video footage of the event
Ray
Dan has some video footgae of us and Decay playing. I'll send it through if the site can host it. Plus I have loads of pictures which will also find there way to Werewolf Towers this week.

Nice one Ray!
Yeah why not, & come to that any clips of the other bands?
Sure we can stream, perhaps not the whole evening but certainly
we would like a clip from every band that played & some of the
Community in action!

That goes for anyone that may have footage.

W.W.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Baby Ray
Minstrel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spon

A disk with about 20 photos of the Decay soundcheck and performance is in the post now - i'll work on getting the video footage too you as soon as I can squeeze it out of Dan.
Ghost
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic night!

Great to see so many familiar faces and a few less familiar...

Don't be so down on the current situation Scary Girl!

The sun didn't shine every day in the past and it was a pleasure to see so many nice people up for a good time with us 'old folk'!!! Laughing

Great to see you all, hope it's not so long till it happens again.

Phil

Dr. Strangelove
scary girl
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahah
Phil ! Smile you heard me talking about it sat night too Smile

a matter of speach translated directly into english from italian *unity is the power* Smile

we'll see where this all thig goes, I've already being *warned* on what to play and what not to play this friday at Dead and Buried !
OMFG

you, living on the WRONG side of the river, better come along with few other uh!
Smile))
Ghost
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can always make my way over the river... just need to find my passport!

Next time I'm passing the Rocket I'll come along to Dead & Buried! Might have to bring Tibor along too...

Dr. Strangelove
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Storming night! Reply with quote

Brilliant event! So glad I made it this year. Great mix of faces old and new from 30+ years of the Luton "alternative" scene, and the "chips with that" for me was to see UK DECAY play: Yes, ancient as I may be I came into the Luton scene just a little too late to catch them first time around. I was tempted from the Wheatsheaf in Dunstable to the punk-haunted Black Horse after joining the Hunt Saboteurs in 1984, when Karma Sutra topped the bill with their gig-buddies Conflict and Chumbawamba. UK Decay were already legend by then!
Brilliant to see Blink and Bugsy. Been a long time, guys!
So thanks to Spon Greg and everyone else involved in organising this. See you soon!
scary girl
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost wrote:
Can always make my way over the river... just need to find my passport!

Next time I'm passing the Rocket I'll come along to Dead & Buried! Might have to bring Tibor along too...

of course you'll need to get Tibor wiv ya! ahahah the passport? :p
don't worry I think we can smuggle you in through the border, sir Smile
under fake identity if you need ahahaha

it would be nice to see ya all there Smile)
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: What a Night ! Reply with quote

Writing this a few days later, getting some perspective on it ... Pity about the broken glass door and missing mugs, etc- somebody will have to pay for them.... the people on the night didn't seem damaged or go missing though- full participation from all those that were...many gleeful smiles, much laughter and merriment.. I haven't drank so much (NO hangover the next morning) and pogoed so furiously for years.... felt shattered for the next 2 days, however...

Marvellous bands - I loved The Adenoids.. and with the nearest possible UK Decay reunion taking place... I didn't expect that. Thank you Abbo, Spon, Martin and Ray, who really got into the spirit... Excellent DJs, playing classic punk... Lovely people there too.. I loved meeting up with fellow ex-Leightonians Bone, Andy Shingler, Anne Shingler... then Sandra, Caroline, Paul, Driv, Bonzi and more, including the UK Decay folk. Meeting new people too, including the next generation ! Excellent photos- always worth recording such events... How this event can be topped I don't know... shall we try ? A GLORIOUS JOY. Thank you, all.
anee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Hat Club 27/01/07 Reply with quote

What a brilliant night! I haven't felt so alive and stayed up so very late in absolutely ages. Thanks for organising it, please do it again.
I loved the film footage - Furyo at the Tropicana always makes me smile... Watching the 82 Carnival film made me realise how many that were there that day are no longer with us. It was a Night for Celebration for all of them as well as us muckers still hanging in there!
Great to see and talk to so many faces from the past: the obvious ones, plus Mr Lee (as always), Bone, Bonzi, Bugsy, Caroline (get in touch!), Helen (we should've talked more); nice to meet and chat to some new people too.
I must add it was very special to see former collaborators’ Alan & Blink (Screaming Blue Murder) and Driv (Tantra), but please guys let's NOT play next year!
nydecay

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Oh i wish i was there Reply with quote

what an incredible event. I really wish i was there. Would any one be interested to write about it for our zine?

please e-mail e at nydecay@gmail.com

-Polina
www.dropdeadmagazine.com
www.dropdeadfestival.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> UK DECAY Community Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: