UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BADGERS BACK get in touch.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: BADGERS BACK get in touch. Reply with quote

Only came across the website by a chance conversation at the Speedfreaks Ball festival recently.
Is anyone going to the reunion who remembers me? I now live in Bournemouth and are hopefully coming up for the evening.It would be along way to come if know one I know is going.
Joanne Merryfield was a good friend way back then, I would love to meet up with her.
Punk is still part of my life, even after my time in the army.Nothing changed there.
John King/greg Herbert/Pete keenan / Commodity/and the rest get in touch.
blink poker
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hows it going badger dont know if you remember me or not i moved to luton in 81 from leicester..hung around with you for a while before you joined the army..i now live back in my native leicester but i'll be at the re-union playing with my band los cyclones check us out on my space..hope to see you at the re-union...i moved house a couple of years ago and was cleaning the loft out when i stumbled upon a list of punk singles for sale from badger you should have kept them they go for silly money now... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
rogerholdstock
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember the young Badger. What about that walk from the after party UK Decay tent somewhere in the middle of nowhere just passed north Luton? We walked and walked until we eventually found Luton town centre about 4 in the morning. Twas a beautifully warm evening, though.
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: blink yeah remember you Reply with quote

Lived with your mum off the old bedford road.
spider leg head.
how you been. long time since I thought about all you rabble.
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Young badger, now that sounds good.
Old git of 41.Remember the party, mushrooms were the prefered snack of the evening.
blink poker
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your memory serves you well badger i did indeed live on the old bedford road iwas suprised when you joined the army i always thought you were going to be a carpenter the amount of evo stick you used to carry with you...are you coming to the re-union then old boy... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Army, must of been mad. Reply with quote

My dad and brothers were all in the army. My glue habbit ahd got a bit out of control and I needed something to break that habbit.My father suggested the armed forces,to kick some sense into my then fuddled brain.
I will be at he reunion, though dont quite no where to stay as yet.
Was your girlfriends name "Ruth", or is my memory confused.
I remember you always wore loads of silver bangles.( why I remember that i,ve no idea.
I look forward to meeting up, its been 24 years since I left luton.
blink poker
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i must say your memory is very good indeed concidering all the glue you consumed if thats the right wording...yes i did go out with ruth and you've just jogged my memory about the silver bangles..look forward to seeing you badger(we will probally miss each other all night because we wont remember each others ugly mugs) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: hello badger Reply with quote

good evening badger,
I remember you when you used to come to Leighton, hanging out with bone and the rest of us.....see you at the reunion....J x.
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:01 am    Post subject: ugly mugs Reply with quote

I dont think I have changed that much, ugly then, ugly now.
I remember Ruth being extremley beautiful, have you kept in touch with her.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: