UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Triffids

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: OMM Reply with quote

I used to like alot of the post punk bands in the 80s!
I have heard of the oxford mental mob,but i never knew if they were linked to punk bands or oxford united football club?
does anybody know?
MRpeanut

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: omm Reply with quote

The omm was a punk led loony mob that had to be seen to be belived nothing to do with football
bonzi
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: oxford mental mob. Reply with quote

o.m.m not a bad bunch of punks. the thing about this lot they didnt get pushed about, they stuck together when there was trouble. i remember a few incidents.
we used to love going over to oxford from aylesbury. the oranges and lemons was a good pub,we saw so many good punk bands there.
peanut was one of the first punks me and vomit met. im sure every town and city had punks everyone remembers for good or bad.

who called them the oxford mental mob.?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: