UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help required!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Help required! Reply with quote

I've scanned a few pics from the good ole days, and I would like to post them on the site.Unfortunately I don't know how to do it. Is there any nerds out there who can guide a simpleton thru the way. Looks like I'm not the geek I hoped I was. Rolling Eyes
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: re.posting pics Reply with quote

re.posting pics

Yes re. posting pics.....sorry but at the moment any pics you use must be already on the internet somewhere!

take this example......

the http address for the picture is embeded within image tags.....click 'quote' to see the code!

Obviously thats ok if the pics are already online somewhere ..but if they are not online....at the moment you will have to email them to us here!...if you want to do that just send them to

werewolf@ukdecay.co.uk jpegs or giffs are good...we will put them in a special address on our server and post you back the address...

I know this sounds very convaluted but it is the only way at the moment unless of course you have your own server space in which cASE you just use that address!

there is a 'mod' that will allow direct user uploading ...we will look into installing it in the near future!

hope this goes some way to helping you
best of luck...any probs...just gissa shout!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ps this is assuming you want to post pics on the forum....the gallery is a different matter..if you have a more substancial amount of pics and they are apropriate for the gallery..it is still best to email them in..although somewhere in the gallery admin settings their is 'permissions' it may be possible for you to upload them there! ...but we will have to look into that!

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: