UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I was a punk before you was a punk
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin/Bedford

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: I was a punk before you was a punk Reply with quote

Hmmm, ive had a little shifty around this site, and appears to me that, now that the years have past, the waistband has exceeded as much as the hairline has receeded, the kiddies have been packed off to school as the wife nips off to her keep fit class, middle age ain`t all its cracked up to be, so what do we all do ? Indulge in buckets of nostalgia by reliving our youth. All of sudden, standing in a piss stinking dive watching some god awful band 25 years ago is a benchmark for having a GREAT time. We look back, we remember, we romanticise. The Luton collective (as you liked to call yourselfs) always struck me as being a bunch of middleclass hippies, nice geezers....sure, but... there was always something false and pretencious under the crazy colour dyed hair. Sitting around a smokey pub, doing drugs and talking revolution, playing in bands.......and then ultimately growing up, getting a job, buying a fucking house, wife, kids and a bubble wrapped life. Ho Hum, everythings very humdrum, boredom. Take off your rose tinted glasses, and welcome to the real world. Luton is a shithole, always was, always will be. Amen. Justin
Alan
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:01 pm    Post subject: Tsk Tsk Reply with quote

Never liked Bedford or blokes with girls names,sod off numb nuts. Twisted Evil
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you call a bedford ladyboy with an extremely small knob? Very Happy
dahei
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I was a punk before you was a punk Reply with quote

Justin/Bedford wrote:
Hmmm, ive had a little shifty around this site, and appears to me that, now that the years have past, the waistband has exceeded as much as the hairline has receeded, the kiddies have been packed off to school as the wife nips off to her keep fit class, middle age ain`t all its cracked up to be, so what do we all do ? Indulge in buckets of nostalgia by reliving our youth. All of sudden, standing in a piss stinking dive watching some god awful band 25 years ago is a benchmark for having a GREAT time. We look back, we remember, we romanticise. The Luton collective (as you liked to call yourselfs) always struck me as being a bunch of middleclass hippies, nice geezers....sure, but... there was always something false and pretencious under the crazy colour dyed hair. Sitting around a smokey pub, doing drugs and talking revolution, playing in bands.......and then ultimately growing up, getting a job, buying a fucking house, wife, kids and a bubble wrapped life. Ho Hum, everythings very humdrum, boredom. Take off your rose tinted glasses, and welcome to the real world. Luton is a shithole, always was, always will be. Amen. Justin

yeah i agree 100 %
not all of us however were middle class hippies , some of us had the misfortune to be born there .
the middle class hippy contingent [as i recall] were generally from the villages around bedford ..... people who wanted into some urbanity but didn't have the balls for the big smoke .
the drippy hippy f**kers were annoying pric*s on a good day justin .
i guess the rest of us had an attitude to outsiders because of them .
i'd love to go back and have a good laugh at all the 'beautiful people' now they are all old ,fat and still insignificant ...
like you said justin welcome to the real world
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Punks Reply with quote

How about telling us why we should all comply with your opinion of what a punk should be, and how they should live their lives then. Funnily enough, i seem to have done just fine so far , had a lot of fun and enjoyed life without ever giving a f*** what you think, or ever having met you. I guess that'll be kinda hard for you to take, but life is like that. Maybe you'll get to understand that when you stop worrying about everyone else.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive seen/heard too many fat, balding ex punks to give a fuck about anything. I think some US band released an ep once called `Punks are the boring old farts of today`, I rest my case ma`lord.
Justin/uk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me by the way, Tony Blackburns favourite boy.
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am neither fat or bald, and i think you are on the wrong site.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now a fat balding "ex-punk".
I've had a good time and still do.
Maybe Justine, you haven't and still don't.
Justin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you would`nt know a good time, if it ran up behind you, and a bit your fat arse. watch Shrek 2 with the kids bugs, thats more your style.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: