UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

190 Wellington Street
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rattus norvegicus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aah!! The salvation army - hope they don't bear a grudge! After being up partying all saturday night that was the last thing we needed on a sunday morning!

Anyone remember burning the TV or turning the room upside down and glueing everything to the ceiling?
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Ritual television burning Reply with quote

Ritual television burning in wellington street
I remember the Ritual television burning at 130 welly street.
We got a large bonfire going in the small back garden, and after a cup or
two of special mushroom soup, we ceremoniously hauled out our old
monster color television, and placed it, screen down on the top of the fire.
It burned and burned for ages and nothing happened till eventually,
after the soup had taken its effect and we had forgotten what was going on,
There was this almighty mini atomic explosion..wwwhhhhbbbooooommmm!

Glass fragments and debri were showering down for 5 minutes afterwoods!
and we looked, after picking ourselves up from the floor we saw half of wellington street was now demolished!
Had Mad jeff that lived in the loft tampered with the tele?
or was it the Mushy soup?
Jeff was a Nuclear physicist who lived in the attick at 130
that got us watched by mi5 and the cia!LOL
His response was 'Tee Hee Hee'! Rolling Eyes

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Mr.English

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Burning Teevisions. Reply with quote

Dr. Editor.
I read your article about burning domestic electrical equipment. I really think that this kind of thing should be illegal. Why if we al did it, there may be great shortage in such items and the cosequences could be tragic. Kindly refrain from such activities, or you are bound to get into all kinds of trouble. You really should set an example to the new generation of very well educated and considerate youths that mr. Blairs policies have produced. I think all this dwelling on the past escapades of punks and goths, that like dressing as bats and bikers and playing loud music, is just encouraging teenagers to rebel and burn there mobile phones and cd collections.
PS. do you have any old tee-shirts as my nephew wants one? Shocked
Dennnis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Dodgy Photos Reply with quote

Hello. I've been off line for a while; although some may say that I've always been 'Off-Line'.

I've found a few dodgy pitures from 190 Welly St. I'll try and scan them in or something soon.

Dennis
Dennis
Minstrel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Dodgy Photos Reply with quote

Hello again - can't sleep!

This time I've remembered to log in first - der!

Can I upload scanned pictures, or should I e-mail them to the administrators of this site?

Dennis
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Hi Dennis Reply with quote

Hi Dennis
Nice to hear from you again!

dennis wrote:
Can I upload scanned pictures, or should I e-mail them to the administrators of this site?

Suggest you read this first.

We would only be too happy to post up some of your photos!
If your 'savy' with image/picture editors, please keep the 'width' at 400
px, as it Likes it this way! otherwise send em too ..

werewolf@ukdecay.co.uk

looking forward!

Phil from Leighton B
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by Phil from Leighton B on Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: 190 and 130 Wellington st. now! Reply with quote

190 and 130 Wellington st. now!
On our 'cyclo-photographer's' runabout today we also took these
shots of the locations of both 190 and 130 Wellington st. (Affectionately
known as ‘welly st.’)

190 Wellington Street
We think that 190 'welly st.' was just to the right of the parked
car, behind the parked red van up the street on the right.
Correct us please if we are wrong!

and..#

130 Wellington Street
On the middle slightly right of the picture was the former location
of 130 Wellington st.

Has anyone any pictures of both these locations, from the years
1979-1984?

We Know there was a story with a picture in the Luton news,
Captain was shown against a background of a long terraced
derelict welly st. with the 2 words in giant symbols behind him.

C O U N C I L V A N D A L S (one letter to every front door!)

jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: wellington st. Reply with quote

i remember vaguely a certain night at welly street, turning up about 2 in the morning with mr t and a certain lady.all slightly worse for wear, seriously wasted by the time spon went to bed, mr t crashed out on the sofa, or so i thought. The DK PA cranking out dub. A filthy giggle and some comment about seeing where shergar had got to from the darkened corner afterwards , mr t had a free show. Some show, though i say so myself, must have been the weed, and the corset and suspenders. She didn't look too bad either. J x.
MR T

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: The vaults of my mind Reply with quote

Are you sure I wasn't wearing suspenders and a corset? I do recall being Luton College Drag Queen...Philipa Hole as I remember. Come to think of it you used to do a lot of shagging when I was around. I didn't because I was too shagged. I don't think I shagged you but there was a photo of me with leopard skin pants and a gun in your bedroom!!! Oh dear no wonder I had to have shrinks trapse across my mental landscape. A cocktail of mushrooms, acid, blow and drink combined with that strange old school... oh matron. No wonder my missus left me. Yipee mind because I now live with my friend Twig. She just goes meow. Oh the fun, the danger, the drama. You, me, Mr Hall and co. And before that I remember going to Luton with Al and Phil Barden. And down to the smoke with Chris...UK Subs. Blooming heck we went to see the Boys in Hitchin. Spon, Abbo, the Voice, Gaynor, Steve H...still in the mental mix. Studio kinda Cloudy. And all that dub reggae on top of Spizz and UK Decay. Eddie Stanton...Paul O'Reilly. I must stop. And you remember the bikes, the GT6-remember the Lakes Estate. God I used to brick it all the time. What if mother knew? She nearly turned up at Welly Street to find out how we spent our time. One long trip on the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Giant prawns and chocolate in the bath at Great Brickhill. Oh Christ as Jethro says.

Who was Scots' Bobby

Love to you XXX

Mr T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: