UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

190 Wellington Street
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: lakes estate Reply with quote

Hey Mr. T. i surely do remember that lakes estate episode. Remember another score , pushing your singer gazelle with some very scary people finally helping us ? i thought we were going to die. I remember that photo. I have one of you as Idi Amin, all blacked up, and me in full drag. We were in the pub for ten minutes before anyone recognised us. Remember hanging those girls knickers off the chain on Gimpy the bikers cut off jacket ? He walked around the pub all night, not sure why everyone was pissing themselves at him. Ho Ho. x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singer Gazelle...yes it attracted a certain strain of slapper that car. I thought we had died and gone to hell. God it was fun...the girls from the kennels too. I think I tried it on in a ploughed field. Further back in time did you ever give that money back to Mr Bach...your last straw at BS methinks.

As to Mr Amin all that was well before PC...I can't imagine how we would have gotten away with things like that but there was no malice just extractus pissus.

Did you ever go to the Crawford Arms with me and Chris? I remember seeing lots of bands there and played there too myself. I also remember being at Northampton and Skinny Tony being thrown through a window and all sorts of mayhem ensuing. I also remember kicking a cigarette machine open in the Nashville (was it a Gang of Four gig) and then offering fags out to loads of people. What a naughty boy.

How to I get your contact details via this website? How's Claire, Nim and Al by the way?

Mr T
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Welcome Mr T! Reply with quote

Welcome Mr T! /
Hey! just wanted to point out that you can easily 'PM' other users
if you become a member!
Membership is free! and there is no fuss,
you just need an email address, then to think up a 'Username' and
'password' and it will only take a couple minutes to fill in the form.

Once you are a member you can select your contact from the
'memberslist which is up the top (next to search) and when you find the
other member who you are after, click the 'PM' tab. This will give you
a contact box that you can write up your message. Your friend will then
receive this next time they log-on and hey 'Wha-la'

There are other benefits being a member too !
There is a 'Members-only' newsletter out this weekend!
Interested? JOIN NOW!

Anyway Mr. T if you know mr Chris Hall then you must be a friend!
Do you remember Chris at the Banshees gig in Leicester? and the
ensu-ing Ruckus. Those were the days heh! anyway nice one for sharing
your memories

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: mr t. Reply with quote

Morning, no i never gave the money back, it was mr. coggins. Left rather than tell tales. Oooh i'm so butch. Bollocks to them anyway, that was the idea. Kennel babes, yes indeedy, right on the doorstep could only ever lead to trouble, which it did. I never went with you to the Crauford, but i think i remember seeing the undertones there. If you email Spon he has my contact address. His is on here somewhere.
Remember stopping off at that pub in deepest Northamptonshire, dark,little church opposite with a red neon crucifix. Uh oh.... We walked in all dressed up, the floor was covered with crash helmets, 100 biker hard stares coming our way. Like the slaughtered lamb in american werewolf.I think we managed one pint before beating a hasty retreat. Then we stopped in Salcey forest. In the dark. Fruit went off for a piss, disappearing for half an hour. Dope paranoia, it didn't seem funny at the time, though fruit thought so, bastard..........................x
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: mr t. Reply with quote

hey there mr. t. i don't know why i was being secretive, it's not like it matters anymore. All that's either over or it isn't, i'm past caring now. My email is julian.wolfendale@eurostar.co.uk maybe then we can leave this site for wellington street stuff. My apologies to other readers. x j x.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Singer Gazelle...yes it attracted a certain strain of slapper that car. I thought we had died and gone to hell. God it was fun...the girls from the kennels too. I think I tried it on in a ploughed field Embarassed . Further back in time did you ever give that money back to Mr Bach...your last straw at BS methinks.

As to Mr Admin all that was well before PC...I can't imagine how we would have gotten away with things like that but there was no malice just extractus pissus.

Did you ever go to the Crawford Arms with me and Christmas? I remember seeing lots of bands there and played there too myself. I also remember being at Northampton and Skinny Tony being thrown through a window and all sorts of mayhem ensuing. I also remember kicking a cigarette machine open in the Nashville Twisted Evil (was it a Gang of Four gig) and then offering fags out to loads of people Idea . What a naughty boy. Embarassed

How to I get your contact details via this website? How's Claire, Nim and Al by the way? Evil or Very Mad

Mr T
badger
Minstrel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[It was too long ago,fortunatley I have forgotton the embarassing incident.
trotsky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Luton Calling Reply with quote

Well Comrades
Trotsky calling in -

Welly st was home to Gary and Jim the Hat when I arrived there. Best night was watching marx bros on mushrooms when we started getting the jokes before they had said em. Turns out they had mixed up the reels and had to show one again.

Then Pete (RAT) and Dennis moved in - and Eddy and many more passec through. Saw Pete a couple of years back - seemed pretty happy. Go back to see the family occassionally.

Its real culture clash thinking back - Im a fucking Professor of Economics now.
How the mighty are fallen.

Keep the Faith
Dennis
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Hi Trotsky Reply with quote

Hi Trotsky (The Professor)! Well, how are you after all of these years? I hope things are going well for you - let me know if you are in Herts or Beds at some point, and we can catch up for a beer, and a chat about Economics Smile

I thought I'd seen you on a news program talking about economics a few years back - but I thought it may have just been a flash-back.
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Spam Deleted Reply with quote

Spam Deleted!
Monday 21st May 2007

In case anyone was 'watching this post' and got an email to view reply
A Spam message has been deleted.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: