UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Coming soon................maybe.(Rattlesnakes now complete)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had to ditch a couple of tracks from the video as they were too jumpy and technical stuff like that, so here's the last song of the night, as promised to Leigh. Toughshit Wilson. But before you watch it, and in case you haven't heard this song before, please read:
Although we didn't write this song, we were responsible for repeating the foul language and extremely, EXTREMELY, sick lyrics of this song. The words are totally unpolitically correct, really, really, really f***ing sick and very likely to cause offence Laughing I wouldn't be at all surprised if they pull it off Youtube and ban me or something.
Seriously, don't watch it if you are easily, or even, not so easily offended.
There you've been warned.
Watch out for Rob's snazzy string change and then how he has to bend himself almost in half to stick his nose in my ear to tell me he'd done it. As if we couldn't hear that already.
Hope you've liked the noise.
......Enjoy, or something......
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=I-1fpVtYqpY

Btw, I've found that if you turn up the volume on all these tracks, the guitars drown out the crappy vocals a bit.
jay wolfendale
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Devon Reply with quote

Hey Bugsy. sorry to have missed you on saturday in Modbury. Surely is a nice corner of the world. I bumped into another ex punk/biker from bedford who knew everyone and checks this site. We had a good drink for a few hours and ended up giggling at all my bad jokes. Nice time. went on to a friend's party in Berry Pomeroy, band, dj, etc. It's 25 years since i slept in a tent, now i remember why. Good party though.....J x.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunno how hard it is to see them all, so here's a link to the whole lot of 'em http://uk.youtube.com/user/karansar
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found some old cassettes this morning up in the void that is my loft. Some old Remnants, live and practices, Karma Sutra live (writing says "Notts 26.5.84") and, most pleasingly, a live Rattlers with none other than Very Happy Steve Lewis Very Happy and the original 'Snakes line up. I think it was recorded at someone's party up at the airport. Old tapes, sounding like very old tapes, but gonna try and clean them up, digitize them (or whatever it is you do to turn em into mp3) and hopefully find a way of hosting them somewhere. If anybody can tell me how and where to host mp3's, it would be real helpful.
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been mucking around with the cassettes today and managed to get the Rattlesnakes with Steve Lewis one done. Knackered old tape, but I think I've managed to get the best out of it. It's nowhere near cd quality, but it is about 25 years old. There were 9 songs, but I can only put 6 up on my(other)space. I left as much of Steve's between-song banter in as I could cos it's funny. Check out his subtle lyric change in Shakin' All Over; "Shaking in my cock-bone". Classic Steve!! Laughing
I've got a feeling, it's none other than Nick Switch introducing the band at the start of Pills.
Here----> http://www.myspace.com/karlostomi1 <----Here.
Will try and figure out how and where to put the rest up, if anyone's interested PM me and I think I should be able to email one song at a time to you. Just don'y all shout at once.
Gonna try the Karma tape next week, til then, enjoy the original Rattlesnakes lineup. Gregg, Blink, Phil and of course, Steve Lewis (where is he now?).
tonyhippy
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Superb! Reply with quote

Great to see this old stuff. The only time I remember seeing the Rattlesnakes live (With the later lineup including Steve Lewis) was at the Blockers Arms, with Steve thrusting his (unzipped) leather-clad groin into the faces of the Madcaps...who thankfully saw the funny side!
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Moving Avatars Reply with quote

Hey Bugsy & Tony, what is going on here?
You have both discovered the secret art of moving avatars!

Love em both!

Bugsy, if you are still looking, you are welcome to stick em up here.
Your tunes that is....

ps. Bugs, we are gutted you won't be around for the June do! oh well
that's life sometimes, I guess.

W.W.

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
Bugsy
Merlin
Merlin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup Sad sure will be disappointed at missing this year's do. I trust you good folks will put in all the hard work (which is greatly appreciated by all) that you do, again next year Wink

Update on the old tapes:
After looking about for sites to host any future audio tracks that I may or may not manage to get from these tapes, I've decided the best thing to do is update them on the myspace page as and when I can find time to do it. Then I'll zip/winrar up the old tracks and put them on Rapidshare for all to download.
Hopefully I'll make a start on the live Karma Sutra one tomorrow, so I've given myself a headstart tonight (cos I haven't got a life) and put all the Rattlers tracks here in one file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/94387408/The_Rattlesnakes_with_Steve_Lewis_-Live_at_some_club_at_Luton_Airport.rar
The file is about 75Mb, so it may take a bit of time to download if you've got a slow connection. If you haven't got a Rapidshare account, just click on 'free', choose any of the 'Download via' links then you'll be able to download the rar file. If you haven't got Winrar, you can download a trial from here http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
Select the top option which is WinRAR 3.71.
There are 3 extra tracks here that I couldn't put on myspace cos I was only allowed to upload 6.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: