UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New.. "In Goth Daze" CD/DVD !!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: New.. "In Goth Daze" CD/DVD !! Reply with quote

New ..."In Goth Daze" CD/DVD !!

Further details here..

"In Goth Daze" CD/DVD
CRCDVD01

A new CD soundtrack version of the "In Goth Daze" DVD is now available
from Cherry Red Records. In Excelsis track "Vows" has been augmented with
"The Carnival of the Guillable" for the compillation.
From the Cherry Red site...
In Goth Daze CD/DVD
CRCDVD01
The original and the best, ‘In Goth Daze’ is a celebration of the scene's heyday during the 1980's. This superb CD and DVD package features a CD of 18 classic Goth tracks from artists such as Nico, Alien Sex Fiend, Specimen, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, Skeletal Family and Bauhaus and a 22 track DVD featuring rare promos and live footage by artists such as Danse Society, Ghost Dance, Virgin Prunes, Nico, Alien Sex Fiend, Flesh For Lulu, Inca Babies, Skeletal Family and Alien Sex Fiend.

CD Specimen "Hex" / Nico "Vegas" / Alien Sex Fiend "I Walk The Line" / 39 Clocks "Psychotic Louie Louie" / Bone Orchard "Kicking Up The Sawdust" / Alien Sex Fiend "Can't Stop Smoking" / Specimen "Sharp Teeth Pretty Teeth" / Zero Le Creche "Last Year's Wife" / IN Excelsis "Carnival Of The Gullible" / Play Dead "The Tenant" / Red Lorry Yellow Lorry "Beating MY Head" / Ritual "Mind Disease" / Screaming Dead "Creatures Of The Night" / Specimen "Hole" / Skeletal Family "Alone She Cries" / Furyo "Legacy" / Bauhaus "Boys" / Red Lorry Yellow Lorry "Hollow Eyes"DVD Alien Sex Fiend "Ignore The Machine" / Hagar The Womb "Idol" / Inca Babies "Jerico" / Ligotage "Vanity" / Nico "I'm Waiting For The Man" / Ausgang "Weight" / Flesh For Lulu "I May Have Said You're Beautiful But You Know I'm Just A Liar" / Creaming Jesus "Lillies" / Bone Orchard "Lynched" / Rubella Ballet "Twister" / Andi Sexgang "Seven Ways To Kill A Man" / In Excelsis "Vows" (live) / Play Dead "The Tenant" (Live) / The Marionettes "Kisses" / Malaria "Your TURN TO Run" / Danse Society "2000 Light Years From Home" / Skeletal Family "Promised Land" / Red Lorry Yellow Lorry "Cut Down" / Ghost Dance "Celebrate" / Virgin Prunes "Pagan Love Song" / Alien Sex Fiend "R.I.P." / Nico "All Tomorrows Parties"

UK 14.99 Europe 15.99 Other 16.99

For further information on the CD and DVD please check here

W.W.
Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In Excelsis General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: