UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

more oxford mental mob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blink poker
Priestess
Priestess

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: more oxford mental mob Reply with quote

i gotta say i got a right good kicking off the migs at luton carnival and it was one of the twins who came to my rescue and got me out of a nasty situation..i also remember going to see decay at the bowes lyon and at the end of the gig we were all fucking around, someone mentioned they were hungry and one of the omm went into a local park and necked a duck claiming it was near enough to aylesbury to be good enough to eat..anyone else remember this incident.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
dottie
Minstrel

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha...yes i remember that, me, jeff and brian possibly twiggy too jumped into this large pond and chased after the ducks wacking them with our belts and my infamous chain. we had a fair few, but we werent that cruel that we did it just for fun we had them for our dinner that night when we went to eddies house....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: