UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarquisDeCarabas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Greetings! Reply with quote

I had to pick myself off the floor when I found an official UK Decay website!

I was searching for some UK Decay mp3s, along with some other bands like Chatshow when I found this site. I registered mainly so I could vote for a UK Decay CD. Unfortunately I don't have any vinyl - just a handful of tracks on old tapes.

I once put up a Play Dead website called 'The Fire Within', I might see if I've still got the files somewhere and upload it again.

Looking forward to this site evolving.

Cheers,

M
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: MarquisDeCarabas Reply with quote

nice to see you here MarquisDeCarabas

Thanks for visiting us 'Marquis', thats a splendid name you have there!
We are working on re-issuing UK Decay on CD and this will be the first place to get any news...so watch this space..

Interesting to hear that you had a 'Play Dead' site..if you should get it up and running again, please let us know and maybe we could help each other out with it!

Looking forward!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
MarquisDeCarabas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome Werewolf.

I'm going to have a look for the Play Dead site files over the weekend - then I just need to find somewhere to host it. I'll let you know...

I can't claim credit for my username Wink It's taken from Neil Gaiman's NeverWhere - well worth a look if you haven't seen it. I think he took the name from Puss In Boots - Marquis of Carabas.

Cheers,

M

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> In The UK Decay Today! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: