UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Coven - now an award winning club night

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Coven
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: The Coven - now an award winning club night Reply with quote

On Tuesday 28th April, The Coven won the 'Favourite Hat Factory Club Night' award by a landslide victory. Not bad considering that Leviticus holds upwards of 500 people on their nights.

There was nobody from the local press (which doesn't surprise me at all) and we had to wait until 10pm to receive the award regardless that the first presentations were at 7.45pm and were better organised! Anyway, the public had spoken, and made the right decision, even if the actual ceremony was a little on the disorganised side. As quoted "This is a great a victory for all us weirdos everywhere!"

So you'll forgive me if I'm a little full of myself for the next few months, but to get any praise from your peers is a rare thing these days, let alone an awards. If you still haven't been then nows the chance to see what everybodies raving about.

For more details about our next night please either go the official post on the new section (updated monthly) or
http://www.myspace.com/thecovenuk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: