UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lu7 ppl
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> M.I.A (missing in action)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: lu7 ppl Reply with quote

ian lee, tim young , phil , just wondered if your around ???

Mickb

Last edited by Mickb on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Of course I am ! Reply with quote

I certainly am around, Mick B (identify yourself fully !)

If you were to look at this website closely, you will find many posts from me. And a number from Tim Young (now in Milton Keynes ?) and Phil FLETCHER (note name) as well. I believe Phil lives in Gloucestershire now. I am in Birmingham; living an active life, which includes having been to all the 3 UK Decay reunions...

Any other people you wish to locate ?
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Ian Reply with quote

My full Identity is Michael Birnie
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: :) Reply with quote

Nice to hear from you Ian ... Hope your doing well and have enjoyed your life so far ,,,, I did bump into you once in the centre MK yrs ago
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its seems like a lifetime ago since thE timeS in Linslade when you were on you Moped .... The MZ ( I THINK )
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian it was a nice suprise for me to find this site yesterday, But a Massive shock when i started randomly puting pls names in the search box ...

Lucy Brown was my GF iN 1882 ,,, I had no idea what happened to her since ,, and discovered right here on this site that she died somehow ,,,, That made me sad,,,
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry 1982 not 1882 ,,,, thankfully im not 145
Ian Lee
Druid
Druid

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Discovering that bad things have happened.. Reply with quote

Ah, yes, Michael Birnie. Cheeky and irritating at times; other times, very entertaining, I thought... I'm glad to be 'speaking' to you again.
You were a friend of Andrew Alsopp, Voya Savic, 'The Twins' and many others. Do you know anything about these people now ?

Yes, several people, contempories of us, have died... by drugs, their own hand, naiviety, misadventure, downright unfortunateness, or being out of luck. I've had a few narrow escapes myself (all health issues, starting with being stomach pumped at the L & D back in 1978... Misadventure, they would have called that).

Anyway- for now, Michael, take care of yourself and enjoy life !
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: hihi Cheeky :P.. (I was a bit of a delinquent) Reply with quote

Ian I dunno about Voja Savic, but I did hear he plays/played in a band in LB. Andy Allsop V2 i seen him a few times but not since 2000.. The twins still look the same as they did in the 70 s although i havent seen them often,,, I bet they are still knocking on doors and running away Razz ...

Have you been to LB recently and seen the high street ... ?

And how is your Bro Carl.. I used to see his old flame Tony Calver AROUND 1996 - 7

Mickb
Mickb
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: the reason i cam eto this site Reply with quote

Ian I just remembered why I came to this site....... I actually did google search for Susan Limbert.. It gave me a link here ,,,

The reason I look for Susan Limbert is Because she is my then Best Friends Sister BOBBY LIMBERT

I know Bobby had to move to live with is mum in HARTLEPOOL after an horrific car crash. I was in contact ( even went to see him )but his mum died in 1994. He went to live with Susan but i havent got her phone number or address.

I WOULD APPRECIATE HELP TO CONTACT HER FROM ANYONE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> M.I.A (missing in action) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: