UK Decay Forum Index UK Decay
UK DECAY COMMUNITIES 2008

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

uk dk cds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: uk dk cds Reply with quote

weren't all the uk dk recordings remastered a few years ago and released on cd as there was still demand for the stuff in europe?
abbo's nephew told me that there are uk dk cds.

also the leather goods shop in wellington st seems to be still there but never looks open.it was the place to get your studded belts from but wasn't the man in there strange?

oh, and rodney from only fools & horses wearing the unexpected guest t-shirt in the show.
is he really a uk dk fan ?
paulrabjohn
King of Kings
King of Kings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm 99% sure that the only uk decay stuff on cd is a couple of odd tracks on goth compilations. i did the discography on the site so if this is wrong would somebody please say so Smile

furyo and in excelsis discographies to follow shortly , you lucky people..........

p
jay wolfendale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: belts & cd's. Reply with quote

The man in the belt shop....My brother took me there,With Sandra i think,i've still got mine and i remember him trying to show me some other belts, with hollow studs and finally, after arguing, getting out the round solid stud one and even then arguing about the price - about 7 quid i think. CD's, Oooh, i've got all dk singles and the LP on one CD. Obviously not an official thing, but a present from a friend(sorry Spon). A proper one sure would be nice though.....
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Old Belt shop and CDs Reply with quote

Old Belt shop and CDs

That Old Bag (Belt) Shop in Wellington St, is where everybody ( within a
twenty mile radius) bought their studded belts.
Remarkablly although seemingly no longer trading, it is still there!
Furthermore, spookilly it remains with its window dressings still complete!
no one knows what the story there is???

Spon says 'no worries about the CD's Jay, it wont be long before there will
be an official release''

So anyone with anfo on the 'Bag' shop in wellington st. please let us know!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities
werewolf
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Old Belt-Bag shop and other Luton Punk scene venues Reply with quote

Old Belt-Bag shop and other Luton Punk scene venues

jay wrote:
The man in the belt shop....My brother took me there,With Sandra i think,i've still got mine and i remember him trying to show me some other belts, with hollow studs and finally, after arguing, getting out the round solid stud one and even then arguing about the price - about 7 quid i think.

More

'Ye Old Belt Shoppe'
picture August 13th 2004 frank F

For those who may be interested in further 'notorious Luton Punk
venues' from the 70’s and 80’s, please visit Here
PS Does anyone know the opening hours?
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit The new UK Decay Communities

Post new topic   Reply to topic    UK Decay Forum Index -> FRIENDS! Post your profiles here! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: